Soap (M/M)

Summary: Chishiya needs a bar of soap.

— — — — — —

The darkness from the night was above Tokyo. It covered all of the sky, darkening outside. It was the perfect time for people to wind down and sleep or wash up before sleeping. Chishiya decided to take a bath and relax since today was stressful. Once he dipped his body into the water and was fully submerged, he realized he forgot to replace his empty soap container.

"Niragi."

"What the fuck is it?"

"Grab me some soap."

"I'd rather die."

"Just get me some soap and stop acting like a child."

"You'll get it once I'm done with my match."

Five minutes later...

"Where's my soap?"

"Up your ass."

Niragi finally came in, holding a bar of soap.

"Here, bitch."

"Finally. What took you so long?"

"None of your fucking business. Now, turn around."

"Why—"

Niragi forced Chishiya's back to face him, confusing the living shit out of the blonde.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"What else could I be doing."

"I don't know. Just answer the question."

"...I'm fucking washing your back. There, happy?"

"Mhm. Why are you doing that, though?"

"Because your bitch ass stomped in with an attitude and it seemed like work stressed you out today."

"Work always stresses me out, but today was too much. I had to deal with parents yelling at my ass as if I was their teacher."

"As much as I say I hate you, I will kill anyone who yells at you. It's my job to yell at your bitch ass."

"I don't want your name to appear on the news again and have news channels at our house like last time."

"I don't give a fuck, Chishiya."

After getting every inch of Chishiya's back, Niragi stopped washing and turned him back around, making the blonde face him.

"Thanks for that."

"Don't ask me to do it again."

"I'll make sure to ask again."

"...Why are you like this."