Panicking (M/M)

Summary: Chishiya has a panic attack, and Niragi (surprisingly) comforts him.

requested by @alexthegayestchildin <3

— — — — — —

Chishiya barely shows his emotions. Not even when he was playing life-or-death games just like everyone at The Beach. But one night just, did it for him. As he played hide and seek with Niragi and a few other players, he saw a kid get found and shot in the leg, killing him. The sight made Chishiya's whole demeanor change. He teared up, covering his face since he was hiding with Niragi and didn't want that brainless idiot to see him in his vulnerable position.

"Did something get in ya eye, blondey?"

Chishiya covered his eyes with his arm and turned the other way, letting his back face Niragi. The black-haired one couldn't help but feel slightly bad for the little guy. Even though he didn't know what was going on (and he usually didn't care about Chishiya), this time felt...different. He slowly put his rifle down and hugged the blonde, trying to comfort him.

"Maybe everything got to him..."

Chishiya quietly sobbed, not notifying any hunters of their location. He turned around and tightly hugged Niragi, almost breaking one of his ribs but he didn't care. Niragi was quite stunned from his response, but continued hugging the short one until he was done crying.

"What were you crying for...?"

"Some kid got found and got shot."

Niragi then remembered Chishiya's past, and how he used to work with kids sometimes.

"Damn..."

For the first time in a while, Niragi actually felt sorry for Chishiya. Even though neither of them could prevent the kid from getting hurt, it still felt bad to know that the kid was gonna die regardless.