We Meet Again (F/F)

Summary: A familiar person appears in front of Kuina's door.

— — — — — —

Knowing people from years ago always had some type of nostalgia to a person, especially when you take a look at the memories including them. And when the person is known to be intelligent, remembering them has many positives to it. That's how Kuina felt when she was cleaning her house one transitioning evening. She couldn't believe she remembered everything about that woman. From the conversations they had to when they talked for the last time. These thoughts were soon pushed to the side when Kuina heard someone knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Your girlfriend!"

Kuina opened the door to be met by a certain someone.

"Hello, Kuina."

Ann was standing in the doorway. She sported a pair of glasses but still had the same bob from years ago.

"Ann? What are you doing here? How do you know where I live?"

"You gave me your address, remember?"

"I did?"

"Mhm."

"...Then you kept the note?"

"Yes. I kept it because it was the last thing you gave me before everything went back to normal. Now, can you let me in? It's cold as shit out here."

Kuina welcomed Ann into her apartment. She took a seat on the couch while Kuina went to the kitchen and fetched her a glass of water.

"Here you go."

"Thank you."

Ann took a sip and placed the cup on the coffee table.

"So, what did you come here for?"

"Well, I came to see you and catch up. It's been years."

"Indeed, it's been a long time."

"How've you been ever since we came back to normal Tokyo?"

"I've been okay. Just been getting used to how things were. I see you've changed slightly."

"I have, but not by a lot. I wear glasses now."