Pretty (M/M)

"Somebody told me it was pointless for me to come back into your arms."

Walking down the long hallways of an airport with a suitcase rolling on the floor while he moved, Niragi had landed back in Tokyo from his business trip. He wasn't happy about landing though, since he knew something about his boyfriend that he didn't wanna know. He found out Chishiya cheated on him with some dude—named Arisu—he had a crush on back in high school. Niragi doesn't know how they met back up, but he wasn't just going to let it slide.

"Said you fucked another man, finally. I knew this day would come."

Niragi walked to an escalator, standing on it to be pushed outside, where his vehicle stood. He felt the darkness of the sky take over as he was outside. The breeze flowed right past him before getting into his truck and letting his driver drive off.

"Cause I see fear in your eyes. You've been living out your life. As long as you know that when I land, you're mine."

Niragi was so close to letting hell break loose but, he just kept calm. It was odd how calm he was during the car ride home since he's known for expressing his anger.

"It's been exactly three sixty-five since I've seen your face. I've been living on the road.
And you've been living all alone, at home. Boy, I hope he made you satisfied. Well, baby, I won't cry. As long as you know that when I land, you're mine."

At home, Chishiya was getting ready to have Arisu over. He took a nice, relaxing shower, not knowing what was about to happen.

"And you will never feel so pretty. And you will never feel this beautiful. When I make it there. Oh, when I make it there."

Niragi made his driver stop by a food place since he was hungry. He collected his thoughts while he ate before leaving.

"There are certain things that I've come to understand. Expectations can kill a simple man. I try to master the art of that far-away love. But only so much can keep a man warm."

He was back in his car, now letting his anger take over.

"Now it's times like this that I say to myself. We've been living in a cold, cold world. Cold world. But at least I have you to rely even if for a short time. As long as you know when I land, you're mine."

Niragi was finally at home, yet was not too happy about being there. He went to the trunk and grabbed one of his guns before loading several bullets into it. Then, he decided to make a move, and quick. Niragi went inside with the gun still in his hand. He quietly walked around the mini-mansion - that's his property of course - before spotting Chishiya and the guy in one of the guest bedrooms.

Chishiya was riding the guy slowly, distracted by his dick. Niragi busted the bedroom door wide open before firing shots at the guy, killing him instantly. Chishiya immediately got off the guy after the shots were fired, now scared out of his mind. The smell of fresh blood invaded their noses as they locked eye contact with each other, and as Niragi noticed Chishiya shaking.

"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here. The one who's supposed to love me is now cheating on me with some prick."