Perspectives (M/M, 1/3)

Summary: Chishiya doesn't mind being an omega, especially if his mate is the person he "annoys" the most.

Notes: welcome to something that i've been working on for a while now :)
this is basically looking into the lives of the main characters with the addition of them being either an alpha, omega, or beta. this concept might be weird to some so be warned ig
please read all notes that i add because they'll include certain things!!

-

for this one: it's basically chishiya being (slightly) normal and niragi panicking over his mate being him

— — — — — —

The day Chishiya was born was when it was ultimately decided if he was an omega, alpha, or beta. And for him, his role was to be an omega hybrid of a cat. He didn't realize it until he went into puberty. He started to feel his hormones go all over the place, wonder who his soulmate was, grow cat traits, etc. The soulmate part was the weirdest since he had a gut feeling his mate was supposedly going to be Suguru Niragi, a well-known asshole who tried his best to terrorize Chishiya's high school years.

"Totally can't wait to meet him again."

Chishiya wasn't disgusted at Niragi being a candidate for being his alpha since he didn't give a fuck. But the thought of them seeing each other after god knows how long really bugged him inside. He knew that them seeing each other would be absolutely weird but he tried to keep that out of his mind while he kept working during the night.

— — — — — —

Niragi couldn't believe that the guy he bullied in high school would probably be his supposed mate. He didn't want that idiot to kiss him all the time and be affectionate toward him. A quick phone call to his mother, the wisest woman he knew, would solve this problem, right?

"Oh honey, I'm not sure. I have no clue as to why he's yours. You know the soulmate process is all-natural and you can't choose who you desire."

"I know, mom. But him? Out of all people? Plus don't I already have a girlfriend who I actually love?"

"...Listen. I know you already have a girlfriend and you don't want him, but you're going to have to get used to him. Regardless if you want to or not."

"But—"

"No buts. You have to sweetheart. Now, I have to go to work. Try and contact him tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, fine."

"Mhm. Bye."

The call ended and Niragi was still frustrated. He had no way of contacting this guy and knew that he wasn't going find one anytime soon. All he could do was wish that his mate would change or something.