Rope (M/M)

‼️ SLIGHT SPOILERS FOR SEASON TWO ‼️

Summary: Chishiya wakes up to a surprise.

Note: this is not straight up rape since chishiya enjoys it (ao3 tags are more detailed than here 😭)

— — — — — —

It's been years ever since the meteorite hit Tokyo. The general area quickly recovered from it, restoring everything that was lost or destroyed. People who had to evacuate either came back or stayed at the place they evacuated to. Shuntarō Chishiya was one of the people who decided to return after being hospitalized for his injuries during the meteor. He quickly racked up a small apartment for cheap but realized that his next-door neighbor would be someone he was all too familiar with.

His soon-to-be neighbor's name is Suguru Niragi, a name he wanted to forget. He was the psychopath who carried a rifle, killed many people, and didn't give two shits about anyone else but himself. But Chishiya thought about it and how they would speak to each other. I mean, it's been years ever since they last saw each other, so who knows how the aggressive one will speak to the blonde. He quickly pulled it out of his mind and kept it moving, already starting to pack up his stuff.

— — — — — —

Once the scheduled moving day arrived, Chishiya knew that he was in for a ride. He gathered all of his boxes and shoved them into the back of his car. He drove to the apartment complex and was already not liking it. Hands full of boxes, Chishiya left the elevator to be met with a tall, black-haired male. He reeked of an intoxicating smell, wearing old clothes that didn't look like they were washed.

"Seems like we meet again."

"Why the fuck are you here."

"I'm moving in next door. Trust me, I'm not happy about it either."

"Then why did you move in, hm."

"Because it was cheap and it's close to my job."

"Should've just stayed where you were and not moved in next to me. A girl I know was supposed to move in if you didn't pay for this damn space. Me and her could've fucked, I could've—"

"You can shut up now. I don't want to know about your silly sex life and how your dick is supposedly "big."

"Trust me, you'll know what it feels like."

"...What the fuck do you mean. Are you gay, Niragi? Do you want to fuck—"

"No. Totally not."

"Okay..."

Chishiya unlocked the door, went inside, and placed the boxes on the counter before repeating everything. Until all of the boxes were out of his car and were inside his apartment. He started to unpack what he had and assorted everything into a room. The bathroom was filled with all of his essentials, and the bedroom was filled with clothes plus some decor and books. Everything else was on its way, so Chishiya didn't have to worry. All he had to worry about was getting to work on time tomorrow.

— — — — — —

It's been the longest day Chishiya's ever faced. The morning felt like shit, his shift felt like it was extended, traffic was horrid, and he was hungry. Once he made it home, he was immediately ready to flop on his bed and tap out for the night. But first, he had to fix himself up, get clean, and make an attempt to find something to eat. A quick shower relieved his dirty skin entirely but ended up making him more drowsy. He shook it away as he thought of a quick way to get some food.