Perspectives (F/M, 2/3)

Summary: Usagi's in heat and Arisu's uneducated.

Notes: and WE'RE BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER WOWOW (sorry for the long ass wait lol)

this time: it's your favorite heteros, arisu & usagi (not saying they can't be bi or gay, idk why i needed to clarify that)

-

for today's chapter: usagi's in heat and arisu doesn't know until he overhears her talking with kuina about it, sending him into panic mode about their first time

— — — — — —

Arisu has never done his research on the omega heat stage, a very sexual stage in their daily lives. Even though he has a girlfriend who goes through her monthly heat like a period, he doesn't know much about it. All he knows is that it's a period where the omega wants to mate/be bred. It's the same as when alphas are rutting. Now here's the funny part: Arisu's a virgin. He's never done any sexual shit with anyone before Usagi came into his life. Yeah, he's received simple handjobs and head but they've never gone the extra mile, even though Usagi needs it every single time.

"Usagi, are you sure you're not in heat? Your scent is all in the house."

"Isn't that how it's always been?"

"...I don't think so."

The doorbell rang and there stood Kuina Hikari—an old friend of Usagi's—on the porch.

"Hello, Kuina!"

"Hi!"

Usagi welcomed her in while Arisu waved, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

"How have you two been?"

"Good! How about you?"

"Great...what is that smell."

"What?"

"What am I smelling right now? Is that your scent?"

"So it's not just me?"

"Nope. It's awfully strong. Usagi, are you in heat?"

"...No."

"Don't lie."

Usagi quickly pulled Kuina over from Arisu.

"...I am in heat."

"Why're you being secretive about it?"

"Because I don't want Arisu to know. He already worries about me a lot and I don't want him to stress out."

"He should be stressing out about you being in mate mode! You're his number-one priority if I'm not mistaken."

Even though they tried to be quiet in their conversation, Arisu overheard everything. He started to panic, feeling his guts bubble up and then shrivel.

"Usagi, I'll be back."

"Okay, Arisu."

He grabbed a coat and rushed out the door, not looking back.

— — — — — —

After a long walk, Arisu was on the doorstep of a cat's house. The strong smell of cat lingered throughout his nose, growing stronger once the front door was opened.

"Jeez, your scent is strong."

"I know. But what're you here for."

"We need to talk."

Chishiya moved aside and let Arisu inside. He pulled some house slippers out for him and placed them beside Arisu's feet. Once he was out of his shoes and into the slippers, Chishiya led him to the kitchen.

"Do you need a drink?"

"Something light."

Chishiya whipped him a light drink of liquor, mixed with juice to taste slightly better.

"So, what do you want to talk about..."

"I think Usagi is in heat and I don't know what to do."

"Why don't know what to do, and how do you know if she's in heat?!"

"I only know because Kuina pointed out how strong her scent was. And I do know what to do, but I'm scared I'll hurt her if we do it."

"Arisu. I know you're scared to fuck Usagi, but that's the best thing that'll help her calm down. I Fingering her and pleasing just her won't help much."

"But—"

"No buts. If I can get with Niragi then you can have sex with Usagi."

Arisu took a slip of his drink, followed by drowning himself in it.

"Slow down. I don't want to drive you home like last time."

"I'm not going to get drunk, Chishiya."

As Arisu tried to keep himself together from the drink he just had, Niragi came inside.

"...What the fuck is he doing here?"

"He needed to talk to me about Usagi."

"Why? He's her boyfriend, so what does he need your help with?"

"Her heat. He's too scared to have sex with her."

"...No, I'm not."

"Then why haven't you fucked her?"

Arisu was quiet, not responding to Niragi's question.

"Just have sex with her, Arisu. She needs it."

"That's easier said than done, Chishiya."