Praise (M/M)

Summary: Niragi praises Chishiya.

— — — — — —

Another work day, another horny Niragi coming through the front door of his house. Chishiya wasn't phased by this at all. He could understand why Niragi was always horny after work. He was used to it now. But he wasn't used to being not praised during sexual stuff. In fact, he was never praised for what he did. It hurt Chishiya as he assumed he never was good at sex. But as Niragi took a seat on the couch, Chishiya quietly came and sat in front of him, on his knees.

"You know what to do."

Chishiya went down to Niragi's waist and unbuckled the big belt buckle that was on him. He slid everything on Niragi's waist off. His dick sprung out and it was big, which wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

"...I hate my job."

"Shut up."

Chishiya slowly took Niragi inside his mouth, feeling everything. The veins, how big he was, and him enlarging in his mouth. He could feel it all. He slowly bobbed his head but felt something touch the back of his head. And it wasn't just the tip of Niragi's dick. It was his hand, which was guiding Chishiya's head lower.

"Good...so good..."

Chishiya couldn't believe his ears. Niragi was praising him?

"I'm going to kill him tomorrow. But I'm doing good?"

Chishiya wanted to take his mouth off of one's dick and ask them that question, but Niragi was not letting that happen. He was forcing his dick down Chishiya's throat, causing him to gag and tear up many times. He couldn't concentrate on anything else besides the dick that was ruining his throat.

"Chishiya..."

He felt himself get horny, and quick. He felt something rise through his boxers in a heartbeat, and couldn't figure out why that was.

"...Do I like being praised—"

Chishiya's thoughts were cut off by the now intense facefucking Niragi was doing. He was deep in Chishiya's throat, causing Chishiya to drool at the feeling. Niragi loved it whenever he drooled on his dick. He didn't know why it was so enjoyable to him, but it just was.

"Shit, fuck..."

Niragi was close, and Chishiya could tell. He was tensing up in his mouth and was now cumming inside with an additional moan of Chishiya's name. He took his mouth off of Niragi's dick, feeling warm, sticky cum slide down his throat as he swallowed.

"You did great, but we aren't done."