Full Moon (M/M)

Summary: An innocent night turns dirty.

— — — — — —

Scribbles. Scrabbles. Dabbles. Words to describe Chishiya's main hobby. He scribbles on paper more than doing games surprisingly. As he was writing away in his notebook one night, Niragi came in. He closed Chishiya's room door before he started speaking to the blonde.

"Hey, Chishiya."

"What, Niragi?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to check up on you since you've been in your notebook a lot recently."

Niragi sat next to the blonde who was on his bed. The atmosphere got suddenly warm and steamy for Niragi as Chishiya leaned his head against his shoulder. He started to blush from the closeness he was receiving. Chishiya noticed Niragi in a lovey-dovey state and was tempted to break his moment. But his heart was saying otherwise.

"Why do I care about not breaking his moment? Don't I hate him?"

Chishiya tried to make himself hate the way Niragi was acting. But he just, couldn't. He wanted to make Niragi irritated, but that would ruin the small little moment between them.

"Why do I want the moment to last-...don't tell me I have feelings for that idiot..."

Stage 1: Denial. Chishiya was in denial about his feelings for Niragi for a long time. He couldn't grasp the fact that he could have feelings for the dumbest person in the borderland ever. Anyway, as he was thinking, Niragi's hand had crept onto the left side of Chishiya's waist.

"Mmm, his waist is warm..."

Chishiya had frozen up to the sudden attention his body was receiving. He couldn't even concentrate on his notebook since his waist was something that wasn't meant to be touched. But as he was still, Niragi started to softly rub Chishiya's waist, making his expression change. The chill brainiac was now being affectionate towards his enemy. Wow, how surprising.

"...N-Niragi..."

No response. That meant that Niragi was deep in his feelings. Chishiya didn't even let him stop. He just went with the flow. But as time went by, everything switched. It was soft rubs against the waist and part of the back to now Niragi's hand trailing to...WAIT. HIS ASS??

"MY ASS?"

Chishiya jolted up from his bed in response to what he was about to get himself into.

"What're you doing Niragi...I thought you were gonna just come in, talk, then leave."

"I was until I got distracted."

"Well, now it seems like you're not distracted. So get out."

"Why do I have to get out?"

"Because I don't want you in...here..."

Chishiya trailed off as Niragi got up before pushing the blonde down on his bed and pinning him. Again, the atmosphere changed. From chill and normal, to hot and steamy. They locked eye contact as it fell silent.