Drunk (M/M)

Summary: A casual (sexual) meet over some drinks.

— — — — — —

Another night arrived for the residents of the beach. The smartass blonde—that's known for creating a taser with his bare hands and with no one's help—survived another day, but was not trying to stay locked up in his room and let the night die away like he usually lets it. Hell no. Tonight, Chishiya wanted to go to the bar, which happened to be located in the hotel of course, with Kuina, the only person who stuck with him when he first came into this place. He made sure he had his handmade taser on him before going to the bar. When they made it and ordered some drinks, Chishiya didn't think much of them.

They were too bitter for his liking, with barely any sweetness to them. All he could taste was a hint - fuck a hint, a big thing—of alcohol in [almost] all of the drinks they ordered. As he took his last sip of a drink for the night, he was met with the scent of a guy that he's despised ever since day one. Chishiya immediately knew who he was since he saw the shirt he was wearing, and the person who wears that same shirt goes by the name of Niragi Suguru, whose name seemed too familiar for his liking.

"Mmmmmm, Chhiiishiii," His slurred use of words made it obvious that he was drunk, probably close to alcohol poisoning considering how he is.

"Mmm, Niragi."

"Mo—ckinggg me, ehhhh?"

Niragi could barely speak but was somehow able to stand on his own two legs.

"...What the fuck is happening,"

Confusion arose on Chishiya's face as he felt an arm snake around his waist, followed by him getting pulled by the drunk male.

"What the fuck are you doing."

Niragi didn't respond. He just lead the clueless boy to a bedroom, presumably his. After the blonde walked through the doorway, Niragi walked in and closed the door behind him, locking it.

"What the fuck is happening, and what are you DOING—"

"Shhhhhh, shut upppp. I'm just getting undresseddd..."

Chishiya wanted to stop the drunk idiot in his tracks with his taser. But, he didn't. Something stopped him, and he didn't know what did. He simply let the older one get slightly undressed in front of him, now topless as he attempted to unbuckle his belt whilst sitting in a chair.

"I should make a run for it."

Chishiya tried to exit the room but froze instantly as the black-haired male called him.

"Chhhiishiii...wherrreeee youuuu goiinnnggg?"

"...Nowhere."

He stepped away from the door and walked over to Niragi, who was still sitting down but was being very, suggestive. It seemed like he wanted more pleasing things from the boy, as he looked down before looking right back up.

"Chhiiishii...commeee herrreeee..."

He, surprisingly, obliged Niragi and came to him. Chishiya was pulled by the waist, again, onto Niragi's lap, getting closer to him. He smelled a strong yet faint smell of alcohol on Niragi, making him want to get off as it lingered through the air between them.