Surprised (M/M)

Summary: Niragi surprises Chishiya.

— — — — — —

The whole class started to rumble with noise as it was finally lunchtime, waking Chishiya up from his nap. When he woke up, he was immediately met with his best friend standing near him.

"How was the nap?"

"Great if it wasn't ruined by me waking up."

"Understandable. But come on Chishiya. We have to go wash our hands so we can eat."

"Give me a second—"

"You know the lunch line gets long quickly so come on."

Kuina grabbed Chishiya's arm and tugged it lightly, making him tiredly get up.

— — — — — —

After eating lunch and going to the bathroom, Kuina and Chishiya were back inside their classroom after a while (you could request to go back to your classroom for whatever after you finished your lunch). As the blonde walked up to his desk, he saw a post-it note attached. He picked it up and started to read it.

"I'm killing you if you don't come to the roof."

"What does he want with me this time?"

"Huh?"

"Look at what I found stuck to my desk."

Kuina walked over to Chishiya and saw the note that was in his hand. He handed it to her so she could get a better look.

"I'll be back, let me know what happens if I'm back late."

"Okay."

Kuina went to her desk as Chishiya left the classroom, smiling since she knew what was bound to happen on the roof.

— — — — — —

Chishiya finally arrived upstairs but he didn't see anyone. He looked around some more before deciding to head back. Before he got closer to the big doors, Niragi went in front of him, startling Chishiya.

"What the fuck."

"I'm glad you decided to bring your ass up here."

"Why are we up here anyway?"

"Because I have a gift for you."

"You, the school's male whore, have a gift for me?"

"...Don't make it sound like that."

Niragi grabbed Chishiya's hand and walked him over to a "secret spot." It wasn't a secret but it was the best thing they had that was close to private.

"You actually have a gift?"

"Duh. Even though I've pranked you a million times, this one is actually real."