Starry Night (F/M)

Summary: They cuddle under the night sky.

— — — — — —

Living in The Beach means you have a million things on you: a visa that ticks down when you die if you don't do any games, people around you at all times, and no free time to go and enjoy certain things unless if you prefer to party until you pass out. Usagi didn't enjoy any of that, unless if someone she was acquainted with was near her, like Arisu. She preferred being around Arisu a lot since they did everything together. So when he asked if they could go star gazing after a game one night, she couldn't say no. Usagi grabbed her jacket and headed with Arisu to the mountains. She was used to how to get up there since she's been up there a million times. They made a spot to lay on and started to relax, feeling all of their troubles fade away.

"These mountains, this view, the stars. It's like everything was perfectly aligned tonight."

"It seems like it was. Everything around me looks beautiful, including you."

"...Really, Arisu?"

"Of course. You plus the sky equals a beautiful picture to look at."

They smiled at each other, loving how the night was playing out for them.

— — — — — —

End Notes: sorry for how short it is lol