Dinner (M/M)

Summary: Chishiya helps Niragi cook.

— — — — — —

Night in Tokyo was either two things: chaotic and club-filled, or chill, and relaxing. For Niragi and Chishiya, it was hot and stressful. Chishiya was trying to teach his boyfriend how to make a simple dish.

"Sauté the vegetables before putting them in the rice."

"Can't your ass do that?"

"I'm teaching you how to make it. Stop being lazy and do what I just said."

"Who the fuck are you talking to like that."

Niragi grabbed Chishiya by the throat and pinned him against a cabinet, not gaining a reaction out of the blonde.

"Niragi, just follow my steps and help me with the dish. And I thought we said no choking unless it's consensual and only in bed."

"...Shut the fuck up."

Niragi let go of Chishiya's neck and backed up a bit, giving Chishiya some space.

"Now go and sauté the veggies."

Niragi went over to the pan on the counter—filled with vegetables—and placed it on the stove, turning the eye on before moving the pan around.

"There you go."

"...Shut up and go make the rest of the meal."

Chishiya already had the rest of the meal prepared, so he went to the living room and took a seat on the couch.

"Didn't you hear what I just said, bitch?"

"Yeah, I heard you. But if you took a second to look behind you, I already prepared the rest of the stuff. The rice we'll go through together."

"...I hate this."