Graduation (M/M)

Summary: They somehow graduate.

— — — — — —

Life years before the meteorite struck Tokyo was nice. Chishiya and Niragi were just graduating high school, not expecting much from graduation besides gifts and tears from those around them. As Niragi walked through the crowd of families and graduates, he was hit with a harsh realization: this would be the last time he would be seeing Chishiya. Since Niragi had plans to not pursue college and instead focus on other things, he knew this would be the last time seeing the smartass. He also knew that this could be his only chance at doing something about how he truly felt about the blonde.

"Niragi, what're you doing."

"Something important."

"Can't it—"

Before Chishiya uttered anything else, Niragi cut him off by harshly kissing him. The sudden touch initially made Chishiya want to push the taller male off him. But he didn't go with it, letting Niragi deeply kiss him. Some people stared at them with surprise while Chishiya's parents looked at the males with astonishment. After a while, they both pulled away.

"...I hate you. I hate you so much."

"I love you too, Niragi."

"By the way, your family somehow managed to invite my family over for a celebratory dinner."

"So you get to ride with me?"

"...I guess."