Info and author's note

Hello guys it's me your author san. As you can see I'm having a hard time writting a story because of my imagination. Well brain maybe?  Yeah brain.

I wrote this story cause I've been thinking to write this fan fiction for awhile more like for weeks already and I'm afraid it will affect my other fan fiction "hello past I'm back" so might as well reduce the idea in my head. My brain and thoughts are in high but my fingers aren't.... Why does that sound dirty?  God why I swear I read too much yaoi, manhwa and shit stuff here. 

I reread my first fic and I noticed that I got some errors which is normal I'll edit them later if I'm free and also while writing that I'm also panicking at the same time ah gosh.  Anyways I'll explain the changes in this story to avoid confusion cause I didn't do this in my other fiction due to super excitement. Now I'm used to writing here so yeah onto the info of the story

there's no cultivation in this fan fic but there are some magic happening here I think?

• lan zhan was already engaged to hei lianhua right before he met wei ying. 

•wei ying's parents are not dead so means they won't die.

• I made madam yu as a nice person here cause I'm longing for those sides of her. 

• jiang fengmian and yu ziyuan won't die during the war-.... Whoops I spoiled the story ahhhdjrprnfvdkkd xjdl

ANYWAYS

• The king of ouyang kingdom had a daughter which it was engaged to lan zhan (that's hei lianhua) 

• hei lianhua didn't take the surname of her father but her mother's which is from the clan of hei ( I also made that sect up since I can't remember the other minor sects) 

• the wen remnants were saved by wei ying long before the war occurred so means even back back then the wens we're already there in jiang kingdom (they're healers don't worry) 

• I didn't ship lan xichen and jiang cheng in this fan fiction but don't worry I'll make a special story of them in my future stories ( I'm a multi shipper. Even if I don't ship the other characters I'll respect them even if that's a curse ship) 

• this is a Mpreg fiction means male can also get pregnant

• there might be smut chapters I guess I'm already practicing how to write one here.

• and also lan qiren is also being a huge dick in the series but no worries you'll love him soon. I think?

•and last but not the least hope you enjoy the story. I actually purposely made the prologue put at first than the introduction and info so yeah onto the storyyyyyyyyyyy

Loving yours,
Author san ♥