Chapter 26

HUSBAND VS UNCLE

Lan wangji watched his uncle as he put down his brush before he could talk. "Uncle... about awhile ago could you please stop bothering wei ying? I know you mean him his safety but please let my husband be. He wants the best for our kingdom and he helps our people to lessen their burden"

Lan qiren looked at lan wangji with no emotions, "wangji you do know that I don't like that wuxian. Look at you now you've been tain-"

"I'm not tainted by wei ying uncle", lan wangji clenched his fist.

"Right... back then you don't talk back at me now look at you breaking every single rule of our clan. Wangji you have become a great disgrace to our ancestors you've become just like your father. Unruly, reckless and a fool for that woman"

"DO.NOT.INCLUDE.MY.PARENTS. IN THIS CONVERSATION UNCLE they have nothing to do with this situation. They love each other and now I understand them better thanks to wei ying. I've been a fool for him so what? Mother had to defend herself when one of the teachers here almost molested her can you even blame her? And thanks to wei ying I know what is the feeling to be a real human not just some ruler who have no flaws.", lan wangji defended.

Lan qiren scoff and chuckles a little bit, " and what if I include your father and mother? They tainted the perfect lineage of the lan clan and that husband of yours? He isn't even a noble of jiang, he just give nothing but trouble and disaster just like his mother. Can't you even understand what I'm saying wangji? Wei wuxian is just using you and he didn't love you for your feelings but prestige. He only wanted to be here just to taint our bloodline even more than your mother did and what's more disappointing? You and your brother are just like the same as your fath-". Lan wangji couldn't handle it anymore and punched lan qiren.

The guards who are guarding the doors saw lan wangji punching the former emperor. It took some time for lan wangji to process what he did then stood up and look at lan qiren at the floor.

"What about your father? Wasn't grandfather another disgrace to our lineage? He took 2 wives to get 2 princes back then, he broke the rule of marriage because he love the other and was arranged to the another. Even if I don't met my father I learned all the things he did. And for a ruler like him, he did a decent rule not that I'm comparing the way how you rule back then and about my husband. A rule states that an emperor is not able to hurt the former ruler no matter what he do as a respect. But you draw the lines here uncle the person you just disrespect are my husband, my brother and my parents. You've done a grave sin uncle everyone may not seen it but I know you've done a lot of rule breaking in secret.", lan wangji walked forward and grab the collar of lan qiren close to him.

"You don't even know wei ying's ancestry so don't talk as if he isn't a noble at all. My husband has a blood of royalty. You may do everything you want to me but don't harm my husband now that he is pregnant with my child. I won't let you hurt him may that be verbally, physically or indirectly. Harm wei ying and I won't hesitate to execute you right here, right now if that will cause to the peace living of my husband and my family.", lan wangji said throwing lan qiren to the wall and walked out of the room.

He turn around the guards and said, "make sure you spread what I did to the former emperor. Those who dare to harm my empress, my brother and my family. They will meet my blade " then return to their room where he was greeted by his husband.

"Lan zhan what's wrong?", wei ying asked as he caress the cheeks of lan wangji. Lan wangji can't help but to feel weak. He hugged wei wuxian and buried his face to his shoulders. "Am I a good husband wei ying? Do I have flaws?"

The soft question hinted wei wuxian that his husband did argue with his uncle again. He smiled softly, "oh lan zhan my husband of mine. If you're not a good husband then I would have left you long ago but no you're very great very great to be mine but you still choose me. Lan zhan you are human not some tool or objects to used by everyone. Of course you have flaws you may be the son of God but you've been living us humans so you develop flaws no one is perfect lan zhan even gods themselves have mistakes no one is born perfect please remember that husband"

Lan wangji's worries went to ease with the help of comfort of wei wuxian. "Mn thank you wei ying..."

Wei wuxian questioned, "so you've been in a fight with uncle in law?"

Lan wangji nodded as he stand up properly not leaning to wei wuxian anymore revealing his messy hair. Wei wuxian looked at his lover and snorts at his cuteness. "Er gege didn't I told you not to fight with uncle in law? I'm not affected to what he said and just let him be he's getting old go easy on him hm?", wei wuxian requests

Lan wangji can't say that he will agree on what wei wuxian requests and only pout as a reply. Wei wuxian laughs at his action. "Er gege why are you so cute and silly hm? What will our people say if they saw their emperor being like this. Messy hair, pouting and his handband being a total mess"

Lan wangji scoffed, "don't care". Wei wuxian laughs harder in return, "Ah you're so cute"

"Mn cute for wei yung cause I'm his husband. I will always choose being your husband than anything", lan wangji said. Wei wuxian smiled and kissed his nose. "Well it's getting late let's sleep lan zhan I know it's everyday means everyday"

Lan wangji nodded. As they walk their clothes became a trail going to their bed.
Arriving to their bed they are already naked and their hands are already exploring each other.

(Nope no smut this time lol )

Because of exhaustion from love making, wei wuxian fell asleep immediately leaving lan wangji only awake. Lan wangji carried wei wuxian to the bath tub and clean his body gently avoiding wei wuxian to wake up. He change the sheets of their bed and even the robes of wei wuxian then he put him on the bed. Afterwards he took a bath and change clothes then went back to wei wuxian. Lan wangji gave wei wuxian a small kiss. "See you tomorrow wei ying" and sleep hugging wei wuxian tightly where wei wuxian turned around returning the hug.

'Even if the whole world is your enemy I'll protect you be that my family or not I'll point my blade to them so that you can be safe wei ying', lan wangji thought before going sleep.

Author note: Heya guys it's me how are you? Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone. Hope everyone is safe and doing fine. I just wrote this new chapter today since I accidentally delete the original which was to be uploaded other day ago but yeah. Took me some time to remember all and I'm sure this chapter isn't complete ..... I think.. anyways hope you enjoy today's chapter cause I kept on changing the title for 15th time already lol.