Chapter 27

COURTING IN MARRIAGE

Jin zixuan already knew how messed up he is from him cheating behind his wife to even openly embarrassing his wife and having affair with his mistress out of the public. Jin yanli was insulted greatly to the point that even the mistresses have insulted and hit her in her own home. She did not fought back and did not even report all the things that had happen to her to her family knowing that this may cause to a war. Now the crown was pass to her and her husband, she have the power to control everything yet did not do it despite her position as the empress. It's been years since she was married to Jin zixuan and they did not have any heir or even child to inherit the throne. She also hid all the affairs that her own husband did from her mother in law. She can only cry to her own room alone every night. She excel in everything that a noble lady should be, kind, generous, righteous, elegant, noble, everything. But because of her face, she was insulted. She is not ugly, in fact she was beautiful her face might even fool someone thinking that she might be 16 years old but in reality she was in her 30s already. Her make up was light letting her natural look shine and the way she dresses is very decent and not showing any skin. She did tried to dress and act like the mistresses of her husband but only to her husband to despise her more. She was alone. She did all the duty of a queen, everyone liked her yet the only person whom she promised forever didn't even love her back. It was truly painful to think about it.

She was in her room combing her own hair then the door opens revealing her husband full of injury. She stood up quickly did not care if her jewelries fall over just to hurry by her husband's side. "Your majesty what happened?!", Jin yanli asked worried and scared. A man stood in front of them Jin yanli looked up just to see a furious jiang wanyin with his sword and a whip that is dripping with blood. Jin zixuan was also furious pushing Jin yanli harshly and attack jiang wanyin. Jin yanli did not know how this happened.

"YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU?! YOU'VE HURT MY SISTER YOU MAN WHORE, YOU TRASH", jiang wanyin yelled as he slash his sword to Jin zixuan but was block by the man. Jin zixuan scoffed arrogantly, "what it's not my fault that she looks plain"

Jiang wanyin was even more pissed and kicked Jin zixuan to his stomach so hard that he bumped the hard wall. "I dare you to repeat that. MY A-JIE? PLAIN?! HOW DARE YOU!! YOU DESERVE TO BE KILLED AND YOUR DICK TO BE CUT OFF", jiang wanyin raise his sword ready to behead Jin zixuan who was still recovering from the kick. It was over isn't? As the sword goes down Jin yanli gurried over in front of Jin zixuan protecting him ready to take the blow but the sword stopped. "JIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING THAT BASTARD GET OUT OF THE WAY CAUSE THIS MAN DOES NOT DESERVE YOU.", jiang wanyin said as he held his sword firmly.

Jin yanli was still in front of Jin zixuan protecting him, "still he is my husband, I'm his wife, a-cheng please don't hurt him"

Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous, jiang wanyin thought as he chuckles, "Him? Your husband? Jie that bastard is having an affair yet you didn't do anything?! I don't care if you're the empress of this land jie but that bastard ends to die don't worry I'll look for a suitable man for you to marry. A kind of man that won't cheat on you and will be forever be faithful to you"

Jin yanli shook her head, "no. I promised to everyone that I'll be to his side whether death or life may come. I'm his wife even if he doesn't see me that way. I'll serve him and love him in the end of time a-cheng please go back"

"Jie I'm sure you know how wei wuxian get mad right? You don't know what he'll do if he knew what happened to you. Knowing him he'll command every single men in the lan to take you and commit a war not only that jiang kingdom will also be included since he was also the highest general there and an heir to be the Duke. Jie please leave him", jiang wanyin said as he hold his self. Jin yanli was terrified from what Jiang wanyin said. She knew how insane and scary wei wuxian can be when he was in his limit. Be it that he was pregnant or not. There was one time that an assassin made Jin yanli as hostage and wei wuxian at his limit taking a gun pointing at him, shooting the assassin at his leg. Wei wuxian successfully rescued Jin yanli but he was not contented that his vision was blinded by hatred, forgetting that Jin yanli was just right beside him. He raised his sword and beheaded the assassin and even chopped all the remaining parts.