Chapter 22

MORNING BLISS AND ITS GIFT

It was a lovely morning that greeted everyone in gusu as they prepare a new day. The servants didn't wake their emperor this for they knew how loud the two are. Ever since their emperor and empress got married to each other, every single people may that be a lowly servant to a high general, knows how in love lan wangji and wei wuxian to each other. At any rate the motto of the great kingdom of lan, "righteousness", could turn into "everyday means everyday", from all the fucking that the couple did. Day or night there's no place that our lovely couple hasn't missed to fuck around. And most people can't do anything but ignore them as if they don't see anything.

Right now, the couple are cuddling when lan wangji woke up first (not surprise).

Lan wangji sat down and stretch as he glance to his lover who was heavily asleep. Leaning down, he take a good look of his sleeping partner and his lips meet wei wuxian's hair, and smelling the fragrance of it. He watch his lover sleeping and then, wei wuxian finally woke up smiling at him firstly in the morning. 

"Morning Lan Zhan, how are you?", wei wuxian greeted in a sleepy voice as he wince to the pain of his back. 

Lan wangji, "fine.... how's your back?"

Wei wuxian looked at his husband with an offended look, "oh how mean of you to ask about my back han guang jun? You don't know how painful my back is. Last night I kept begging you to be gentle yet you didn't listen. I need compensation for this hubby."

Lan wangji let out a victory grin, "yes I did but you like it don't you?".

Wei wuxian, "I see that grin you shameless husband of mine and please don't forget that your uncle's palace is near to us and I fear that he might heard it all considering gusu is so quiet especially at night"

Lan wangji scoffed softly, "then let him hear it all. Uncle has been single since his birth. He can drink all the vinegar he want since he was single and wifeless unlike me and brother"

Wei wuxian was so surprised that his mouth left hanged open from his husband's statement. Lan wangji reach his hand and closed wei wuxian's open mouth. "Wei ying your mouth is open"

Wei wuxian, "w-w-what are you saying?! You can't just say that! What if he hears you?! Since when did you become like this I don't recall a single thing that I taught you like that!!!"

Lan wangji, "mn"

Wei wuxian, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'mn'?! WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?"

Lan wangji, "mn" then proceed to hug his wei ying.

.
.
.
.
.

Breakfast came and the servants serve the food for their rulers. The meal was always ordinary as from the ones they always eat everyday, but today was a bit of different. Wei wuxian who has the habit of smelling his meal before eating and savoring its smell became pale. The whiff of the food reached his nose and his face became instant pale. Lan wangji who noticed his husband behaving differently was concerned. 

"Wei ying is the food bad?", he asked with the hint of worry in his question.

Wei wuxian looked at his husband with a smile not worrying him much just shook his head no and proceed to eat. The food normally taste so delicious, even if it's very bland but later change due to wei wuxian's taste, became so sour.

Lan wangji didn't said anything and just tasted wei wuxian's food and found nothing wrong with it. "The food is normal, do you want me to cook for you?", he asked.

Wei wuxian didn't want to bother lan wangji anymore but he can't bear the smell and taste of his food leaving him just to nod in agreement. Wei wuxian became more nauseated and push all the good away from him and asked the servant to put them away. The servants did and return to their position after putting away his food. His husband was in the kitchen after he nodded and was now waiting. He was a patient person in some points but this time he couldn't wait a bit and his mood went down for the first time.