Chapter 33

Author note: if you're wondering where's chapter 32 well I'm too embarrassed while writing it so I skip it. I have reason for skipping ok? Please don't be mad. Still warning cause sexual contents ahead.

New Beginning

Wei wuxian firstly woke up in the morning for the first time while lan wangji is still asleep. He scanned his surrounding and remembered what happened last night. His attention went to the floor with all their clothes and accessories scattering around. Never was the time that this place was that in mess with clothes loitering around. Lan wangji usually fold their clothes first before doing their everyday means everyday but for the first time this happened. Wei wuxian then look at his husband as he sleep on top of lan wangji with lan wangji hugging him in his sleep. He look at lan wangji's sleeping face and his finger trace the shape of his face. This didn't woke up lan wangji. Another thing is that wei wuxian woke up in pleasure as he feel on his bottom being penetrated by lan wangji's dick. 'Kinky', he thought.

He stayed to his position for a bit and waut for lan wangji to wake up. When lan wangji woke up he immediately see wei wuxian smiling and looking at him.

"Morning", wei wuxian greeted with his hoarse voice. Lan wangji missed this kind of voice that wei wuxian let's out after their passionate night. A hoarse, weak but filled with love, voice. Other than that lan wangji notice that he's still inside of wei wuxian, which he didn't mind at all but he have to work. 'Curse this job I just wanna lie down with my wei ying', lan wangji mentally cursed. He watch wei wuxian sit down straightly. Instead of wei wuxian shamelessly letting lan wangji watch him slowly removing his dick off, he lift himself and slammed down, making both of them moan at the same time.

"Wei ying", lan wangji called but he saw wei wuxian's eyes with lust in it as if his eyes formed a heart shape with such lewd expression in his face. Lan wangji smugly grin while holding his spouse's hips lifting him up again and his waist went up too meeting wei wuxian's hips, penetrating wei wuxian deeper. Wei wuxian let out a surprised moan.

"Ah~ lan zhan..... more more~ don't worry hubby. Your little slut asks his daddy please?~", wei wuxian said in a lewd, panting voice while voluntarily thrusting his hole to lan wangji's dick shallowly.

"Who told you to bounce on my dick so early in the morning wei ying? Do you wanna wake up everyone? ", lan wangji ask in his domineering voice.

"Yes~ yesyesyes want them to know- we made up please lan zhan", wei wuxian plead. Lan wangji let wei wuxian to do what he wants until he lift wei wuxian up pushing him down to the bed on his back, thus lan wangji began his rough thrust.

The room began to be filled with moans, grunts and screams that makes any servant passing by blush by how loud the couple were. Instead of finishing it for 2 rounds, lan wangji insisted they would go 5 more rounds making wei wuxian wailed in plea. The couple stayed together for who knows how many hours and as they spend more time together the louder they are. Like they are declaring in the whole palace that their cold war is over.

Upon to the office of the prime minister, nie huaisang is reading the reports that are submitted to him can't seen to focus because of a certain noise. He sighed and ordered for 3 musicians to play music in his office as he work. The musicians were compensated fairly for their service.

Just later afternoon, the couple only went out of their room, both are satisfied. They are shining so bright from their satisfaction that blinds any servant who meets them, their light shines so bright as if saying to anyone they meet that they just fucked from last night until now. The servants can't do anything but to bow down to hide their blush from seeing the marks in the body of their masters. They really have very passionate night.

Nie huaisang also finished some of the papers were done but comparing to the totality of the work he is nowhere done. He only sighed and thought that it will be a better break if he could go outside for a bit but to his shock he saw the couple already out. He walk to them and cleared his throat before talking to them.

"So did you two patch things up already?", he asked. Wei wuxian answered with a cheeky grin, "of course with lan zhan's skills of course everything be will be fixed insta-"

"Alright alright too much information wei xiong", nie huaisang again sighed as he covered it with his fan before looking at lan wangj who have red ears flaring because of wei wuxian.

"Since you two have come in to terms why don't lan xiong here continue the work and also clarify the things about your affairs... and..... you know...about...the baby", he hesitately said at last before continuing again, "just to clear out all the rumors and misunderstandings here and there. Pretty sure the goats are having fun spreading those damn rumors and it's pain for me to handle them all together. So please for the sake your sanities punish them lan xiong. I'm saying this as your friend and as your advisor", nie huaisang said before closing his fan.

Lan wangji only stood for a bit thinking what he should do and just nod to what nie huaisang asked him to do. With that nie huaisang can finally leave after bowing to the couple. Wei wuxian hold lan wangji's hand and leaned on him, "er gege love you", wei wuxian said as lan wangji leaned down kissing wei wuxian's forehead, "I love wei ying too". They stood there for awhile before entering inside the palace again. Lan wangji protectively hold wei wuxian, looking at the servants they meet coldly as they walk to the hallways. 

"Now now lan zhan, don't glare at them, they didn't mean it...kinda but still it's bad if you become more protective on me. The elders will start another rumor that I ordered you to protect me at all times and I can't do anything.", wei wuxian said as he hardly walk with what lan wangji is doing to him. 

"I don't mind, plus anyone that wei ying have help can testify that wei ying have done so much for this country. You are my equal so you can order me around, you are my wife and it's natural that  your husband should provide on what you need and want.", lan wangji said. "Don't worry I'll protect wei ying even more. I am the emperor of this kingdom I can do what I want", lan wangjji continue to proclaim. Wei wuxian teasingly said, "ohhh great gods above my husband have turn into tyrant what shall I do?"

"Love him of course", lan wangji replied. Wei wuxian blushed and just continue walking, hiding his face on lan wangji's chest not giving anymore feedback. He really can't take lan wangji's flirting. But he can only said, "cheeky".

Lan wangji smirked in victory, smiling as they spend another night dancing in bedroom and for tomorrow for him to rule against to those who dare to make his life hard. 

AUTHOR NOTE: Hello everyone, sorry for the late....publish I forgot I have story to continue and for the reason? Yes playing genshin impact and pokemon. I have been addictive to games recently well ever since few months ago. Forgive me ehe.... but I will try to publish and write as much as I could. That's all for this chapter sorry for a short chapter and if the plot isn't connecting with the others... well yeah I'm forgetful about the plot so sorry about that too. Thanks for reading.