Chapter 15

THE NEWS

From Europe to west Asia, Mediterranean sea to India. Wei wuxian has successfully trade with lacquered goods, spices, Chinese silk, spices, teas and porcelains that they have to gain something that they didn't have in their country.

Gaining some new informations and new islands that haven't been habited by anyone else, he's pretty sure can go back to the mainland China. To Yunmeng where his home was located.

Going back to his home he stumble on a destroyed boat with some survivors shouting help within the boat. He ordered the captain to go and help the survivors which they did. Taking the survivors to their boat, wei wuxian offered them dry clothes, hot drink and a food. He also offered them a place to rest while they travel back to China.

Days have passed and they passed Erythra Thalassa where they meet so.e merchants gaining more informations and allies, wei wuxian became friends with the survivors. And now they are traveling in Indian Ocean going to kolon -thota to check on their boats.

Having feast all the time means drinking and having merry in boat was normal, the survivors have gained the trust of wei wuxian when they witness how kind he was. During those days wei wuxian not only having spar with xue yang and a-qing, he also teaches everyone on board about poems. Ci poems to ge poems and his favorite book about yu the great from Taoism records.

He taught them swords dance and even tell them jokes. Arriving in kolon-thota they re-stock the supplies they need, changing the ropes they have and buying medicines. They set sail again going to Malaya then straight to china. 

While sailing to champa sea, the crew of the boat was sleeping so peacefully when it suddenly exploded waking and killing some crews. Wei wuxian who was suddenly woke up from the explosion took suibian and prepared his self from battle. When he arrived at the deck he found the survivors killing his own crews. 

Too late to raise his guard he was knocked out by one of the survivors. He was about to lose his consiousness when one of the survivors said. 

"his highness emperor wen will be more delighted by this" and laughed wickedly as they took another boat escaping from the boat that wei wuxian was in.

"those.... Bas.... Tards... They....wi.... ll..... Pay" wei wuxian weakly cursed as his consiousness fade away.

Weeks have passed and cangse sanren started to get worried that there were no replies they recieve from their son. At first they thought that their son might be so busy that he didn't notice the letter, but it took more than a week and they start to get more worried when there's no reply came back for them. 

Wei changze was so worried that he ordered his men to set sail and find their son. Looking to the past reports of his son he noticed the patterns of their travel and how will they sail. Waiting for his men to come back it only took 5 days and they immediately return bringing something that will devastate the couple.

Upon arriving the men showed 2 piece of ribbons a red one that belongs to wei wuxian himself and a gusu lan that belongs to lan wangji, a scabbard that belong to xiao xingchen, a glove from xue yang, headpiece from song lan and a shoe that belongs to a-qing. Not only this things were recovered they also showed a very familiar necklace, sytgian tiger amulet, the necklace that wei wuxian was wearing.

Cangse sanren didn't handle everything and scream in terror as she saw the necklace. Falling to her knees, hear beautiful face was filled of absolute terror.  Wei changze gritted his teeth.

"GET OUT" he yelled and his men took his orders and get out of the room. Cangse sanren was now crying that her husband start to hug her tightly.