Chapter 20

WEI YING IS SUS

Lan wangji stayed at the jiang kingdom for a long time and now thinking if he should stay with his love of life or screw all the duties he have. He was already married to wei wuxian and can just drop off his status as the second prince of lan. He wasn't worried about anything at all. He just even screw his uncle, and brother if it means to stay with his husband.

Don't get him wrong he loves his brother since his brother was the one who stood as the father figure and everything and the only man who can read him like an open book. But still. Wei ying is the best, his brother knew this, and everyone in jiang kingdom knew this.

He already have the approval of his parents in law to be with his Wei ying, yet he still misses his family back in that mountain.

Thinking over and over again, he kept asking his self if he should go back or stay. He think so much that didn't notice that his lover was already playing with his hair tying it or making a bun on his head. He snap out and look at his lover.

"Wei ying should I go back?", he asked.

Wei ying was pretty sure what his lover meant and just gave him a smile. "Lan zhan if you want to go back, you may go I'm here to support you. But if you wish to stay of course you can stay. Dad already approved you and so does with mom, uncle and auntie"

Lan wangji just nodded and went back to his thinking session. He decided. He will go back.

Later that night while having a dinner, lan wangji announced that he'll go back to cloud recess and help his brother while hopefully he can make his uncle like wei wuxian.

The Wei couple didn't see anything bad to it and allowed their son in law as the jiang rulers agreed to it also.

And thus he went back to cloud recess with wei wuxian who apparently forced him to take his husband with him going back to his home. They travel and after 2 days of travel, they arrived at the majestic gusu lan kingdom.

The town of caiyi didn't change a bit and so does with the ladies who looked at wei wuxian with a small hint of admiration to his beauty, but not for too long when lan wangji glared to the poor young ladies. Wei wuxian holds back his laugh and grabbed lan wangji, dragging him to stores to buy him all what he wants.

Lan wangji spoiled him to the core and didn't even regret a bit what a surprise yay..... anyway jokes aside.

After having fun at the town, they decided to go back to the palace where they were greeted by the guards who was surprise to see their second prince and paled to see wei wuxian by his side.

Lan wangji pulled wei wuxian closer to him and pass through the guards without saying anything and told the announcer to shut up and wanted to surprise lan qiren.

Wei wuxian was praying hoping he won't be the cause of death of his uncle in law.

Now arriving at the garden where lam qiren would always admire the beauty of flowers. Lan wangji broke some rules and instantly called his uncle.

"Uncle", lan wangji called and not bowing.  Lan qiren looked at lan wangji who was wearing a traditional clothes that came from jiang kingdom and most likely frowned when he saw wei wuxian with him. He was frowning yet surprise to see the young brat alive and sticking to his nephew.

"Wangji....where did you went? You've been away from home for almost 7 months or so", lan qiren said as he brushes his beard.

"Uncle I have saved wei ying and stayed at the jiang kingdom", lan wangji said as he senses that his uncle will lecture him from running away from his marriage.