Chapter 4

THE FIRST ENCOUNTER

It was another year and new batch of students would come to the kingdom of lan to be lectured. All of the kingdoms around the world wanted to be part of the lecture but few were chosen and one of those kingdoms is the kingdom of jiang.

Wei ying's pov:

Ah it's very nice sun is here, I wake around 11, mom and dad are still flirting and slacking off, jiang cheng was there helping uncle to rule the kingdom, shijie is with auntie yu, Jie jie is at her clinic in here at palace, a-ning is in the training fields practicing his combats and yep everything is amazing. I decide to go out of my room and saw mom along the way. She asked me if I wanted lunch, I mean who wouldn't it's almost 12 and I just woke up. I would normally slack off all the time which is the best thing in my life.

All of us are eating in the dining hall when uncle cleared his throat. I know he'll announce something so I payed attention to it. "as you can see a-li, a-cheng, a-xian, a-ning and a-qing was already at the age of 16 and above" he said. "what about it uncle? " I asked he looked at me and continued "and I just want you to know that you 5 are invited in lan kingdom to participate the lecture there" he finished and I tilt my head in confusion

Lan? That sounds familiar.... What's a lan again...... Ah that's right it's one of the great kingdoms alongside the jiang kingdom. "I heard there are great wines there called emperor's smile? " I looked at mom and she nodded. I smiled "OK I'll be going there I wanna taste those wines" "the lan kingdom has 3000 rules and regulations" jiang cheng deadpanned
and my smile dropped. "on second thought I'll be staying here and train with mom"

Shijie giggled and said "don't worry I'm sure you'll survive there a-xian you got us right? And xianxian will be good for is right? After all he's 1 year old" "Nu xianxian is 3" I said in a cute manner and showed my 3 fingers to them. Everyone in the dining room laughed at my antics. Our lunch went on happily until we finished. I went to the grounds and had a spar with mom. I admit even if she's a lady don't underestimate her. After all I heard a story that back when I was on birth she threatened dad that she would cut his dick if he won't go and help her. And I mean.... Yeah she's a monster in swordplay. Just how the hell dad tamed mom anyway? Out of everyone I spar with my life the ones who beat me are my mom, dad, uncle and auntie. I never tied with anyone yet so I hope I can meet one in future.

Later we had our dinner outside the palace. Everyone greeted us and waved at us. We normally eat outside the palace when we want to and everyone in the kingdom knows us. I'm so happy with my life now. I wish that this life wont change ever. We had a great fun that night. Me and mom had a drinking contest while having a contest with dad whoever eats the most spiciest food wins. Jiang cheng can't beat me with it and I laugh merrily. It was an amazing night. Every people in the restaurant forget all the status of who ever steps in and everyone was very friendly to us. We may not be the wealthiest kingdom but we are the happiest kingdom. We stayed until to the middle of night. The streets of Yunmeng was loud and happy even at night. It was very Merry here. Red districts where you can always hear young maidens singing, bars where soldiers and civilians drink together, children playing in the streets even at night and lovers who would fly lanterns every night. It was lovely. We came back in the palace happily and drunk well some of us but not that much we have high alcohol tolerance you know. We went to sleep.

I was woke up by jiang cheng kicking me to wake me up but I teased him a little by not waking up. That tease ended when he called jasmine to my room which made me run. " FUCK YOU JIANG CHENG GET THAT DOG AWAY FROM ME "

"SHUT UP YOU DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE UP DO I HAVE ANY CHOICE?! "

"BITCH YOU COULD JUST WAKE ME UP LIKE USUAL AND NOT BY BRINGING YOUR DOG IN MY CHAMBER"