Chapter 14

THE WEDDING

4 years later :

Wei wuxian and his colleagues are now sailing on the east Pacific Ocean exploring many lands and seas. The wander around and found many discovery.

Unknown species, unknown islands, and unknown things that they can't even name were found. Every now and then they would return to Yunmeng to report all of their discoveries.

Wei wuxian now 19 years old sailed and discovered many lands. He also help some locals to defend their lands. He already knew about the engagement and can't help but to get upset and jealous.

And now he was sighing for hundred times of the day.

"hey when will you stop that? " xue yang asked clearly being annoyed from all the sighing.

"xue yang let him be I'm pretty sure wuxian was just missing his lover now that he knew about the engagement " xiao xingchen said calming xue yang down.

"but still.... I mean he is already married to that person just... " he sighed and went feral.

"don't worry as long as lan wangji don't cheat on wuxian I won't cut his dick off-"

"a-qing?! " xiao xingchen turned over to qing who was sharping a knife and chopping off a sea slug cutting it into two, then chops it into 4 and minced it.

"A-QING!!!"

Technical difficulties
Please wait. 

The men who are on board covered their crouch while shivering hoping that qing won't minced their little juniors.

Wei wuxian laughed at how chaotic his friends are and went back to his sighing session. Meng yao saw him sighing again so he went to his side and decided to talk to him.

"a-xian... Don't worry I'm sure wangji won't cheat on you"

Wei wuxian looked at him and asked. "meng yao.... How did you and xichen ge met? "

Meng yao let out a giggle feeling so nostalgic on the question itself.

"well.... I met him way back in Lanling"

8 years ago:

Lan xichen was walking to the halls of koi tower looking to each art that was seen on the walls. The golden walls and floors of the palace were so beautiful that gems and jewels are embedded.

Different cuts and polish the walls, ceilings and pillars shines so bright and reflects different light.

Walking in the middle of night the golden hallways became silver as the gems' light remained the same.

He exits the hallway and found himself in a garden. Petals of the flowers and green grasses can be seen under the full moon. As he look around fireflies that resembles the faint lights of faries surrounds the area. It was fantastic.

He kept on walking until he met someone. A person who was shorter than him.

(100 inches LMAO I'm sorry for dissing his height like that) 

That person was meng yao. Lan xichen watch him as his looked at the small ponds of the gigantic garden.

He walked closer and saw meng yao watching how graceful koi fishes swim. Meng yao noticed a shadow and glanced behind him and to his great surprise that he saw a very handsome person.

He felt shy. Lan xichen was about to ask his name when he ran away. He thinks that lan xichen was someone who would harass him. Hiding to his room his face felt red.