Chapter 5

OUR ENCOUNTER

Lan zhan's pov:

As I finish reading my book I went out of my chamber in my royal robe. I walk to the halls of the palace and head to the garden where the banquet was held. I can hear the daughter of the king of ouyang kingdom. I admit she's beautiful and graceful but the way how she showcase to me isn't that much. For a princess she often makes mistakes from bowing to serving teas.

"prince lan wangji~" she called me again. I sighed under my breath 'here we go again' I thought to myself and looked at her with my cold face. She suddenly hugged me like it was nothing. "miss me? Hm? ~" she asked again. I pushed her gently and walked away leaving her alone. She kept on following me which is very annoying. I never talk to her or anything and so does to the young prince of nie kingdom. I walked gracefully and met my uncle. I bowed with utter respect to him.  "I greet his majesty the emperor. " "arise" uncle said and I stand up.

I see a lot of people from the garden most of them are from the noble families of every kingdom. Most of the female noble would approach to me and greet me just to make me notice them. What a shameless nobles are they? I talked to a lot of kings and queens and compliment me. I thanked and bowed to them until a loud commotion was heard outside. I waited for the noise to die and it did but to see the doors opened revealing a young man in white clothing and light blue outer robe. His robes are loose that made me frown. Who on earth is this rude young master just barging the gardens of gusu.

He confront the wife of the right man of emperor jiang and shouted at the crown prince of jiang.

'does he wish to be executed? ' I asked myself. Lady Sanren seemed to be laughing at him. I heard from the rumours that the jiang kingdom had the youngest head general in the history. But no one knew what his name was. He was loud, unruly and shameless. He didn't even bother to fix his clothes and just let it be. Even so... He looked so beautiful no matter what he wear.

"neeee fiancee please look at me? " princess hei lianhua said. I don't mind if her voice is like that but can I just have a break from her? It's been 13 years that she's been with me and she still force her self to me. I muttered "annoying" and left the garden leaving hei lianhua alone.

I stayed at one corner and saw that boy was gone 'did he got arrested? ' I again asked myself. The doors from the guesser room opened and I saw that boy awhile ago now wearing a different clothes. He look so majestic and dignified. He looked at me and suddenly looked away blushing.

I haven't asked his name nor knew him and together with princess hei it might took long enough to lost her by my side.

Wei ying's pov:

I introduced myself to other nobles which it got me some instant fame from other girls but yeah... I might be a flirt but I know how to make space with them.  I was allowed to go wherever I go so I went to very silent place in the garden. "damn this is too exhausting " I complained to myself.
How knew banquets can be so exhausting damn it. I kept on cursing and cursing but I guess being here isn't bad at all. I saw that boy in white and damn his looks-...... Wait why am I jealous of his looks anyway?!  I am handsome myself so why would I be jealous Tch.

I keep on watching the insects pass by me. Chengcheng sat down by my side and I just ignore him. 'fuck it's awkward' and I stand up going back to my parents. 

I saw my mom talking to some other nobles when she saw me. 'oh Fuck gotta go'i turned around and walk away from her but it's too late.  "a-ying" my mom called me.  "fuck..." I whispered before I turned around and smiled at her. "yes mom? " I went to her side and bowed to the elders of the lan kingdom. "everyone meet my son wei ying. He's the youngest general in our kingdom and I'm so proud of him. Anyways a-ying meet the 33 mountain goats of lan" mom introduced.

.....

"nice to meet you 33 mountain goats" I bowed to them and my mom laughed at me. "anyways my apologies it's really great to meet you elders I am wei ying courtesy of wuxian of jiang kingdom and known as the youngest general in our kingdom. " the elders seems doesn't believe at all yeah pretty normal to me. My mom kept on talking to the elders when I walked and met a girl who's smaller than me. 'oh it's that white boy what does that girl doing with him?' I asked myself and to see her just taking his attention. 'well what a bitch' I said and I walk away.

After the banquet we returned to jiang kingdom where mom and chengcheng kept on making fun of me. While me.... I was out of it. "hey kingdom to wei ying you good? " chengcheng asked. "oh uh yeah I'm good" I said

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"what? " I ask. 

"you sure you're good cause you've been so quiet and blushing all the time " jiang cheng answered.

".... Who said I'm blushing? " I said nervously. 'why am I lying? ' I asked myself.

No one's pov:

Everyone in the carriage went into silent when yu ziyuan shout at the driver,"HURRY GO BACK TO PALACE ITS AN EMERGENCY ", the carriage went to a full speed going back to jiang kingdom. Cangse carried her son going to the royal doctor to check on her own son.

"please check my son if he's alright he's not the a-ying I know" cangse said nervously. 

"...."

"MOM REALLY?!  I SAID IM FIN-" wei ying shouted but to be cut by jiang cheng. "FINE MY ASS YOU'VE BEEN SO QUIET AFTER WE LEFT THE LAN KINGDOM DONT TELL US THAT YOU SEEN A GIRL LOVERBOY" jiang cheng shouted at wei ying. "WHA-LOVER BOY?! I DIDN'T FELL IN LO-" wei ying was cut again by his mother.  "I never knew you fell in love son don't worry we support you everyone in this kingdom does. And also stop clowning yourself it doesn't suit you at all"

"....i give up I'll just sleep OK? Good night " he said then wrap his body with the blanket.