Chapter 1

THE LABOUR

Cold yet so warm. You could describe this to the kingdom of jiang. Where it's one of the 5 major kingdoms of the world.

There are 5 major kingdoms and 13 Minor kingdom surrounding it. And one of them is the great kingdom of jiang. The kingdom of jiang is very known for its lotuses, beautiful lakes and bodies of water. The cultivation of flora is vast here. Most of the dishes that they serve were spicy and rich in flavor. They also serve fishes as one of their main dishes.

The main palace of jiang where the emperor, empress, and it's family were living was silent and peaceful. Every early morning you can only hear the sounds of the rippling waters and the wind itself but today.... It's very different. A loud shout can be heard in one of the chambers of the palace.

"WEI CHANGZE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE OR I'LL CUT THAT DICK OF YOURS RIGHT NOW!!!! " a pregnant woman shouted calling her husband, who went to the bathroom due to nature's call. The woman kept on shouting painfully waking everyone while her husband fetch the physicians and midwives to his beloved wife.

Clutching on the bed sheets tightly the woman can tell that her insides are going to rip apart. She could tell that she was about to have birth to her young child. "WEI CHANGZE WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!!!! " she again shouted.  "I'm here I'm here my wife please endure the pain. Please help my wife" the man asked the physicians who are already working and helping the woman to have birth. "ENDURE MY ASS HOW ABOUT TRY TO GIVE BIRTH TO OUR SON OHHHHH GOD MY STOMACH IT'S LIKE IM GOING TO BE RIPPED APART.... AHHHHHHHH" she again shout while giving birth. 

It took some time and the head of the baby went out and is visible to the doctors. The woman shouted while pushing the baby out. "FUCK YOU A-ZE NEXT TIME I WONT LET YOU FUCK ME GOD " the woman yelled again. "calm down dea-" "CALM DOWN MY PUSSY I SWEAR YOU WON'T GET A TASTE OF THIS PUSSY NEXT TIME AHHHHHH IT HURTS" holding her husband's hand and crushing it into pieces.

Minutes later and a loud cry was heard. During those times a lot of obscene and curse were heard by the whole kingdom. The woman was exhausted from giving birth letting go of her husband's hand who's now whimpering in pain. The doctors washed the baby gently, wrapping it in a clothe and giving to the woman who gave birth to it. "it's a healthy baby boy lady Sanren congratulations " the doctor bowed to them and went out of the room leaving the couple alone.  "a-se..... Thank you" the man said and shedding happy tears in his eyes while the woman looked at her baby with loving eyes. "he's so cute don't you think.... A-ze..... Thank you.... Thank you so much " she leaned onto him while feeding their baby.

It was one of the greatest things happened to their lives. Seeing their new born baby came to this world. They swore to the heaven that they will protect this baby no matter what.

They doors opened and mother couple went in. "a-yu, fengfeng you came " the woman cheered who's also by the way named cangse sanren. "of course we are. Who wouldn't wake up from your loud screams a-se" the other lady said. She bears the name of Yu ziyuan the current empress of the kingdom carrying a small baby in her arms and beside her is a man named jiang fengmian, the current emperor of jiang kingdom.  "congrats you two" fengmian said. 

Changze nodded happily and looked at his family. "his name.... Will be.... Wei ying... " cangse said lovingly. "his courtesy will be wuxian... Wei wuxian " changze continued.

And so the whole kingdom of jiang celebrate a party to welcome their new young master. A party for wei ying. Music, laughs, adoration to the baby and complements were heard in the celebration making the royal family and it's right hand family smiled so happily. The streets were filled with gold, purple and pink. The lotuses were bloomed fully. The party lasted for 5 days. At night the whole kingdom glowed in gold. Flying lanterns can be seen in the skies and tons of gifts are presented for the baby.

Few months later the kingdom again celebrate for another new born baby boy. The empress of the jiang kingdom gave birth to a healthy baby boy giving the whole kingdom a new heir.  Thus,  the whole kingdom of jiang celebrated all the time because of the arrival of an heir and it's future general.