Chapter 6

FIRST DAY IN GUSU

Days have pass by and wei ying seemed to back to his usual self. A boy who is optimistic, intelligent, childish, lovable, and loud child. He didn't think about the second prince of the lan kingdom anymore but he focused on his duties as the general of his kingdom. Today,  he was appointed to be the guard of the crown prince,  jiang cheng to look around to the kingdom. Wei ying thought that if he would accompany his brother to the kingdom means he have the time to slack off and flirt with the maidens. He was very famous for his very high alcohol tolerance and flirting skills that could tame all the young maiden in the kingdom.

Before accompanying jiang cheng he went to the quarters of the soldiers to see the knights if they're OK. He trained them early in the morning which he hated the most. But what can he do it's his duty to make the kingdom stronger. With his skills in speech and great teachings most of the soldiers in the kingdom were strong and responsible to their duties and didn't slack off. (except on the holidays where it's always celebration of festivals and everything) 

Later he went to the town with jiang cheng where he waved at the girls who were trying to get his attention.
They finished their patrol later when the sun set down letting the moon take over the sky.

He forgot something important didn't he? Well it was the dinner of the family and he questioned his mother why is she packing his clothes. "mom where are we going? " he asked his mom which she gave him a soft look "oh my little cute bunny son have you forgotten already?  You're going to have a lecture in lan kingdom together with a-cheng,a-li, a-ning and a-qing" reminding him. Wei ying stood there for a moment and began to kneel down in front of his mother.

"oh my gracious, kind, awesome, intelligent duchess of this kingdom and so does also my mother can we talk about me not going to the lectures of the lan kingdom?  Please mom I'll do anything just please don't send this pitiful son of yours" wei ying whined to his mother who let out a giggle. "oh my beloved a-ying don't worry when you arrive in lan kingdom make sure to make a great memory there by shaving lan qiren's beard and run a chaos there. If you do that I'll be proud of you" cangse said excitedly.
(please don't do this to your future kids ok?) 

Wei ying grinned mischievously "sure mom whatever my mother tells me~" the two shared the same grinned. And to the swear of changze who just stepped in to the room. He really swore that the room was filled with satanic aura of his wife and son planning something chaotic to the lan kingdom.

The next day.  Wei ying was sleeping to his room really forgetting that he should be going to the lan kingdom. "WEI FUCKING WUXIAN YOU SON OF.... YOU GREMLIN WAKE UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR OUR FIRST DAY IN LAN KINGDOM " jiang cheng shouted at wei ying who.... Didn't woke up. Jiang cheng was pissed "THAT'S IT YOU REALLY MADE IT" he began to whistle calling his dogs to wei ying's room. Steps of paws were heard with panting and small barks From the dog made wei ying jump to his bed breaking the time logic where he fixed his bed, changing his clothes, and tying his hair to a ponytail in 0.5 seconds (damn so fast) .

"hello my beloved lityle brother how's your day? " he leaned to his door acting cool when he just saw the furry cuties (furry demons in wei ying's pov) sitting down beside jiang cheng.

"damn you really broke the logic of time there hurry and go to the pier we will go the lan kingdom for our study your bag was already too don't forget your pass and you jade token or else you won't be able to go in. " jiang cheng explained to wei ying who was there going out after saying "OK race ya there chengcheng"

Time pass by and they arrived at the town of caiyi in the lan kingdom. The jiangs booked the whole inn for themselves when a man in gold asked the receptionist for a room. "excuse me ma'am but can we book some rooms here? "

"I'm very sorry young masters but this inn was already booked in by someone already we can't let anyone go inside" the receptionist said apologetically "what?!  Who booked the whole inn?! " another man in gold furiously asked the receptionist. 
" us why? Gotta problem with that?" wei ying annoyingly asked the men in gold. "wei wuxian..... " the man in gold annoyingly said. "oh isn't the peacock and his sidekicks " wei ying smiled at them. "YOU-" Jin zixuan retorted. "go find another inn jiang kingdom had this inn already I'm tired to deal with that fat ass' bullshits " wei ying said yawning and went inside locking the main door of the inn letting the members of the Jin empire stay outside.  "young master.... Are you sure you wanna mess with them? Based to their symbols they're from the jin empire aren't you afraid of them? " the receptionist asked wei ying who just smiled at him. "don't worry we're from the jiang kingdom you'll be safe here with us they won't lift a hand on you" wei ying explained waving his hand to the receptionist going back to his room and take a nap.

The next day they went to the lan kingdom and gave their letter that made them go inside. "damn so chilly here in lan kingdom " wei ying whined. "you're whining on how cold lan kingdom was when you just went here with loose clothes? " jiang cheng questioned wei ying. "you know I'm too lazy for that " wei ying gave his excuse. "young master wei here" wen ning said covering wei ying a thigh robe to warm him up. "Aww thanks a-ning" wei ying said thankfully to wen ning. Wen qing was together with jiang yanli talking about some things that are for girls. Everyone can admit it. Wen qing and jiang yanli are very close to each other that they can be seen together wherever they go.

The jiangs bump into the jins again that made wei ying and jiang cheng groaned in annoyance. Wei ying stepped in and grinned at jin zixuan. "well well if isn't the crown prince of jin empire please go in first after all peacock firsts" wei ying mockingly guided jin zixuan to the door of the chamber of orchids. Jin zixuan rolled his eyes pushing wei ying to the door and went inside.

When everyone got their sits wei ying spotted the boy he met during the banquet. He didn't know what is the name of that mysterious boy but what he knows is that the girl beside him was super annoying that he wanna punch her (since he believe in true gender equality) 

The representatives of each kingdom gave gifts to their teacher who was also the current emperor of the kingdom, lan qiren. Lan qiren accepted the gifts of every representatives of each kingdom. Until it was hei lianhua's turn. "uncle I princess of ouyang kingdom hei lianhua give you the most precious jade of our kingdom as a gift for teaching us here. " she happily said that made lan qiren hesitate to take it. In the end he take it as a gift and let the jiangs take the turn to give them thanks.

Jiang cheng was about to give his gift to lan qiren when he was interrupted by someone. "who knew going inside of the lan kingdom was hard" a man said smiling eerily.

Jiang cheng frowned knowing who is this man was. " my apologies prince wen chao lan kingdom had become more strict with securities " lan xichen apologized.  "Tch what a bummer" wei ying muttered to his breathe that wen chao heard it. He looked at wei ying and said "well sorry for interupting you young master but it seems you lack manners" in which him zixun agreed. "oh my apologies prince ....whoever you are but this one was already tired from standing and waiting for our kingdom's turn and oh you said I lack manners?  Could you take a mirror and say it again to your face?  Cause it pretty obvious you barge your ass here without any warning " wei ying mockingly said. "YOU-" wen chao was about to attack wei ying when wei ying stretch his foot tripping wen chao to the floor.  "whoops sorry I didn't know you haven't learned dodging your highness please learn swordsmanship maybe that could help you" wei ying said coldly. "what's your name you bastard " wen chao furiously asked while being helped to get up. Wei ying smiled at him "my name is wei ying courtesy of wuxian from jiang kingdom and had the rank of general ". Everyone in the room gasp at wei ying's introduction. Some looked at jiang cheng asking if he's lying and jiang cheng shook his head telling 'no'. Wen chao on the other hand walked out of the kingdom furiously after declaring "just you wait wei wuxian I'll make you kneel in front of me" wei ying smiled and waved his hand to him fearlessly "OK sure I'll be looking forward to it bye bye hope you trip to your going back to wen empire " which wen chao tripped down for the second time. Wei ying turned around and said " let's continue where we left"

Lan zhan saw what happened that made his heart jump from amazement of the young man. 'so fierce.... Interesting.... ' he thought.