Chapter 28

THE PARTY

Ever since the news about wei wuxian getting pregnant has spread all over to the other kingdoms. The whole lan kingdom was already aware of this news before it spread and its citizens are getting ready for their gifts for their empress.

Not everyone was overjoyed to the news, especially someone who was now biting her nails in frustration. In one of a dim room of manor in cloud recess, hei lianhua threw another vase on the floor. The room was already messy than it is. Shredded curtains, scattered jewels ok the floor, shattered vase everywhere and even her clothes have tattered from the sharp sides of the broken vases. Hei lianhua had her hair in a mess, and her make up had stain her face.

Everytime she throws another thing, the servants beside the door was shudder and tremble at her screams and tantrums hoping they would not get hit. One of the servants was slapped before and the other have burn marks from hei lianhua throwing the hot tea on her arm. Both endure their injuries while witnessing how hei lianhua throw a fit.

"HOW DARE THAT BITCH ARGH", hei lianhua yelled.

"THE EMPRESS SEAT SHOULD'VE BEEN MINE WAY BEFORE HE CAME. I SHOULD BE HIS MAJESTY'S WIFE. IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME ME", and another throw but this time a tea cup was thrown in the floor.

Hei lianhua was about to throw another tea cup when she saw her precious box and smirk at it planning something.

Meanwhile, the palace was decorated beautifully with white and blue cloth all around and a hint of gold. The lan kingdom also show off their wealth for the first time when they use thin sheets of gold raining to the whole palace. Wei wuxian is already 7 months in his pregnancy and it only takes 2 months left before he could meet his baby.

Wei wuxian would pout occasionally because he can only do is seat down and do nothing. Lan wangji was walking to his direction holding a plate of xiao long bao that was requested by wei wuxian awhile ago. Wei wuxian happily accepted the plate and started looking for a certain ingredient.

"Lan zhan... where's my chillies? I don't see one here I only see black vinegar, ginger strips and the xiao long bao itself"

"Chillies are bad for pregnancy wei ying...... and wine", lan wangji continue before wei wuxian speak. Wei wuxian gave up and pouted as he start eating his food. Thankfully no morning sickness and he can now eat whatever he want (except wine and chillies).

Lan wangji found wei wuxian amusing at that time and can't help but to think it's cute. His wife will be the death of him he swear when he saw wei wuxian pouting while eating his food. That chubby cheeks of his. Lan wangji was already preparing his own coffin.

Nie huaisang was in the corner observing lan wangji and chuckles as he drink his tea. Nie mingjue looked at his younger brother, "what are you chuckling at?". Nie huaisang stopped amd looked at his brother, "oh nothing gege its just I find lan wangji cute with that face of his. He's a total whip to his wife I'm sure he's already making list in his mind on what to do next.", he replied at he watched lan wangji again walking away with the plates wei wuxian can be heard saying "thank you daddy" as the all mighty lan wangji trip on gis footing. Nie huaisang laughs at what he witness.

"Ah memories, just like that time when wei wuxian called lan wangji 'husband' "

Nie mingjue agrees as he drink his tea with a smile. Wei wuxian just laughed and approach lan wangji while his lady in waiting are at his back supporting him.

The people in the banquet found it interesting that the queen and king of the lan kingdom are this in love. It is as if they are still newlyweds. So many dog food are being serve to the guest rather than food as the couple starts flirting again. And everyone in the room (except wei wuxian) saw lan wangji smiled in the public for the first time and this made them think that maybe it was the best choice that wei wuxian became the mother of this kingdom and the wife of lan wangji.