Chapter 19

Jealousy

As lan wangji does all the things that his father in law wants, some girls in the kingdom of jiang has been ogling and watching the priced prince of lan in a distant which leads to our main characters jealousy.

How did wei wuxian became so jealous of the girls that was admiring his husband?

It all started one morning with wei wuxian waking up before his husband. It must be a miracle to wake up before his lan er gege. He peeled his self off from the death hug of his husband carefully avoiding to wake him up.

Going out of his chamber and walking around the hallways, he stopped by the kitchen where the servants are already cooking the meals for the royals, when he heard some young maidens chit chatting while working.

"Can you believe it? We can finally see the second prince of lan.", a young maiden said to her friends as the other ones agree.

"Yeah I can't believe his majesty is so handsome. I once helped him dressing up on our traditional clothes his body was so heavenly", the other maids who are working heard it and envied her.

"Really?! I envy you BUT have you seen him practicing his sword? Like dear God his arms are so solid and he look so majestic", another maid replied as the servants look at her with jealousy.

"Hah nothing beats that when I saw him at the bath by accident and his body while soaky wet of waters, you won't believe how appetizing his body was", another maid said as she blushes.

Wei wuxian heard all of it. Every. Single. Word. He heard them all loud and clear. Not wanting to vent his anger he just walk away and didn't mind them. Lan wangji is his husband, his hubby won't dare to touch a girl nor cheat on him right? Oh what is he thinking lan wangji can't cheat cause lan wangji only sees wei wuxian. Right.

And that's what wei wuxian thought not until few days have pass and more ladies began to admire his husband even more, it's already 5 times more ladies have admire him and at this rate the lans would hear that lan wangji was here at yunmeng with him.

Calling out his subordinates and ordering them to make sure not a word would leak out of the jiang kingdom about lan wangji. He sighed and sat down thinking a harmless way to let the ladies in their line. "Oh great God having a handsome and talented husband like lan zhan is a double edge sword", he whined as he massages the temple of his head.

More days has pass, the more ladies have admire lan wangji. And believe lan wangji he was quite uncomfortable with this making him frown a little bit. If his brother was with him the whole time, lan xichen would calm him down every 5 seconds with those women flocking behind him and admiring his beauty. This pass few days he has been happy because he's with his husband, BUT for some reasons he notices his husband being all sour. He knew wei wuxian is jealous and this jealousy continue for more weeks until one night.

Wei wuxian was all drunk with the jars of wine scattered around his floor and him passed out on his table. His parents knew that he was drunk and they exactly knew why and who is the reason why he is drunk. And so they let him be. And for hours and drinking non stop, his body finally gave up and now looking for his husband but him being all drunk made this all difficult and passed out.

Lan wangji on the other hand just arrived at wei wuxian's place when he saw wei wuxian sleeping. He came closer to put him to sleep but it see that he underestimated his husband's instincts when it comes on presence. 

Wei wuxian woke up when he noticed a presence coming to his direction. He looked up and saw a tall guy with handsome face. His vision was all blurry and with the smell of wine, he can't tell who's that person might be. "Who are you?", he asked in slurred voice.