Chapter 21

THE START

In a far away kingdom there was a kingdom that was in peace, the people who serve their rulers with love and sincerity, and the rulers who returns them all and giving its people the righteous rule lived in a great harmony. The kingdom of gusu was at its prime, standing in grace with its palace walls being silent yet so beautiful. The towns, cities and nearby small kingdom are in peace where they trade their proud treasures to each other.

8 years have passed since the last rule of former emperor Lan Xichen. And the crown was at the care of his younger brother Lan wangji who was now the current emperor, with his his queen the current empress Lan wuxian formerly known as wei wuxian. 

Some people hardly accept the couple being wei wuxian a boy and doubting him of producing an heir to the throne. But with his great dedication, love and sincerity, he win everyone's heart and had a smooth wedding. It was also been years since, jiang wanyin and wen qing got married who was residing to jiang kingdom peacefully. Jiang yanli and Jin zixuan was also married 3 years before the two couples, but having a very messy marriage. The new king Jin zixuan was quite problematic to jiang yanli saying that she look normal and doesn't have any extraordinary charm. Of course wei wuxian heard about it and almost went out of his bridal palanquin to beat the hell out of Jin zixuan. No one can stop him at that time but one person, his groom. Lan wangji heard about the short commotion about wei wuxian and proceed to stop and calm him down. Wei wuxian was easily tamed by lan wangji.

Even so the wedding proceed with no bloodshed and jin zixuan meeting his ancestor. On the other hand jiang wanyin almost turned the wedding into a public execution but was stopped by his wife wen qing thanks to her wide knowledge in medicine paralyzing his cat husband. Even so all was in peace and so does with hei lianhua who didn't do anything yet.

.
.
.
.
.
.
The kingdom of lan was in total peace with its servants quietly doing their job while lan wangji working in his study when all of sudden, a loud lovely shout rang through the walls of the palace.

"LAN ZHAAAANNNN GOOD MORNING", wei wuxian entered the study of the emperor with a lovely smile in his face. Lan wangji looked up and smiled, "good afternoon wei ying", he said in a gentle voice. Wei wuxian was confuse and looked outside. The sun was high enough to its climax. "Oh yeah is it lunch already?", he asked.

Lan wangji nodded and left his desk, holding wei wuxian's waist and walked out of his study, going to the kitchen to eat something. The servants normally serve all the dishes but there are times that the servants could witness the way how lan wangji cooked dishes just for his husband. It was a sight to see how the emperor of the lan cook so gracefully for his wife. And one those days was this time. Lan wangji was now cooking while wei wuxian was humming their song 'wangxian' and later singing it with the lyrics he made for it.

Truly the gusu was cold yet so warm thanks to its queen giving all the warmth they need. Just few hours after wei wuxian ate his meal, he went to the training field to see the soldiers and give them some advices on how to be more stronger in their forms of sword technique. Later he went to the town with his lady in waiting Luo qingying also very known as mianmian, who came from Jin kingdom. As wei wuxian walk through the town of caiyi, the people greeted their queen as if he was their friend and not ruler in that way wei wuxian could connect his self with his own people. Stopping by to a stall he saw a jaded keychain in a form of a rabbit, which he bought using lan wangji's money.

He saw a hairpin that was embedded with blue crystal and bought with his husband's money.

He was thirsty so he went to buy a fruit juice treating mianmian and paid it with you know who's money is it.

He saw candies and bought some then again paid with 'his' money.

And later he saw a roasted chicken and bought it with say with narrator now, lan wangji's money.

He greeted everyone then return to the palace with its guards bowing to him. Meeting his husband on the wide fields of rabbits that they call their children (as for now), he tackled lan wangji and gave him a big hug and calling his name again.

"Lan zhan"

"Wei ying"

"Llaaaaannn zhan~"

"Mn wei ying"

"Lan zhan zhan"

"Wei ying ying"

"Lan wangji~~"

"Mn wei ying"

And wei wuxian's robe are loose and can be naked in seconds now how and when the fuck did that happened?

Somehow the couples were able to communicate by just calling their names and wei ying whined, "your majesty, emperor, son of heaven, han guangjun, lan wangji, lan zhan remove your hand in my hole we're in open space you shameless husband of mine".

"But you like it and wasn't that you said to me?", lan wangji answered. "HAAAHHH?!! Since when did we communicate using our names only?", wei wuxian raised an eye brow.

Nevermind they still can't communicate properly using their names but hey at least it worked.

"Oh ohhh by the way lan zhan I have a gift for you", wei wuxian said as he fix his robes and reveal all the things he bought for lan wangji. "Ta-daaaa~~~ a hairpin that looks great on you, a tassel with rabbit figure on it and some new strings for your guqin isn't it lovely?", he asked. "Mn everything is beautiful, especially the ones that came from wei ying".

"Ahhhh lan zhannnnnn how dare you hubby? My heart can't take what you said I'll die oh my God spare your beloved wife. We still have to make baby rabbits of our own you know~", wei wuxian said acting like he just experience a heart attack.

"Mn, let's make one right now here", lan wangji replied with no shame as he start undoing wei wuxian's robes and began to peel them off one by one.

"Lan zhaaannn not here its still day and our children can see us making out are you very shameless man?!", wei wuxian said as he struggle (cap) to the grasp of his husband.

"Didn't wei ying like it?", lan wangji asked knowing his husband very well and his fetish and kinks. Wei wuxian was about to say anything but was cut off by lan wangji, "no lying".

And with that he stopped struggling and invited his husband even more. Wei wuxian now thought, 'if this is a dream please don't wake me up'.

Author's note: hello guys sorry if this chapter took long. Yes I took a very very short break. I'm doing all my modules cause the due date is near and I just finished few subjects and I don't know how to operate the printer or my laptop (yes its my first to have one and I'm a boomer when it comes to those). So right now I'm trying to study them and how to use them properly. This is the main story since the first 20 chapters are the prologue of the story so yeahhhh you'll know why there's an illegitimate child here. I can't wait to write them all up so I hope you guys can wait for a bit. So as for now I'll be here writing them in the drafts so see you in the next chapter. 💙❤