1. Jake

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I woke up when I heard Ji-eun screaming from downstairs! I quickly ran down and saw her standing in the kitchen

"What happened?" I asked

"Y/n! Umm... You woke up?" From that look, I am sure that she screamed for something lame.

"Just tell me why you were screaming!"

"I- well... I was looking for something and... I saw a.... Cockroach!" She hesitantly said. She knew how I would react.

'She was screaming coz' she saw a cockroach? Why is she afraid of a little cockroach? What will a small insect do to her??'

I gave her a death stare.

"You screamed coz' of a cockroach and woke me up?" I asked.

"C'mon, don't give me that look! Just coz' you are not afraid of it doesn't mean I am also as brave as you!! And it's already 7, we've school, so it's OK if you woke up now!" she said, going back to what she was doing

'Brave!? Seriously? You must be 'brave' to face an insect? Ugh!!'

I sighed and went to my room. I freshen up and changed my dress

We always eat food from outside. I can cook. IU can also cook. But we're too lazy! We had our breakfast and started walking towards our school. Our school is pretty close to our home....

[ They reached school... ]

We were talking when she grabbed the chocolate I was eating and started running!

[ She have a serious obsession with chocolate... ]
I was chasing her and she entered our class. I followed her into the class and...

I bumped into someone and that person fell on the ground! I said sorry and held my hand out to help him.

But when I saw who it was, involuntarily I took back my hands which was hanging in mid air!

It was him, Jeon Jungkook!

'Not the same mistake again!'

He got up and looked at me!

"Ugh! J-jungkook, I, I am really sorry! I didn't mean to-

"Shut up! Why can't you just walk? don't you know how to use those eyes while running?" I could see how angry he was just by looking at him.

Y/n: I- I am sorry! Really sorry!

Before he could say something, somehow Hobi oppa came there! It was a really big relief! He asked Jungkook to leave and apologized to me for his brother's behaviour. I said it's okay! He left!

It's a really big relief to see Hobi oppa when I am around Jungkook. He is too much arrogant! He only talks peacefully with his friends and family! But Hobi oppa is different, he's too sweet!

I gave IU a death stare! Yeah, she gets death stares from me almost every hour! I sat in my seat next to her.

[At the cafeteria]

IU: y/n...

Y/n: yeah?

IU: I am selected for a competition which will be held next week in the s/s/n...

[S/S/N stands for second school name, you can make up a name..]

Y/n: oh, great! I am so happy to hear that!

IU: will you come with me? You always boost my confidence!

Y/n: sure! I'll be there to support my sweetie pie! But you'll have to buy me-

Before I could complete it, she said-

IU: yeah, I'll buy you a chocolate

She know that I won't waste a chance to get a chocolate... I smiled and she smiled back.

[Next week]

We were in s/s/n. IU had two competitions. Singing and live painting. First, it was painting. No one other than the participants and teachers were allowed to go inside the room. So I was wandering here and there with a chocolate.

Then, I saw a boy teasing some children. He was enjoying it and his friends were laughing. I was angry! I went to him. I started scolding but then....

"So you wanna help them, huh? Okay you guys can leave..." He turned to me!

"Who are you to teach me, huh? I think you don't know me! So for this time I am forgiving you! Next time don't get into other's lives and mind your own business, you jerk!"

I wanted to talk back, but I didn't had the courage. His friends were also with him, so I decided to ignore it...

He left. I was so much angry and sad. But I didn't cared about it and after a while my mood was happy again.
[ She gets mood swings easily ]

Next day, something really really unexpected happened!!

We were walking to school when a boy came running towards us. When he came close I recognised him. He was the boy who bullied me yesterday! I thought he is here to scold me again, but....

"Hai there, your name is y/n, right?" He asked with a smile

"Ye-yes!"

"I am Jake!"

"Okay. But, How do you know my name?"

"Don't ask much! I just came to tell you sorry for what I did yesterday! I am really really sorry, please forgive me!"

I didn't knew what I should say! I mean why is he asking sorry now? I didn't gave much importance to what happened yesterday.

I am used to being bullied by Jungkook! Eventhough when someone else bullied me, I felt a bit weird, but I didn't care much!

"Y/n?" Jake snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Aah! Yeah! I forgive you! And I really didn't care much about it so it's okay. But can I ask why you are apologizing now?"

Yesterday when IU was singing, I went to some students who were wearing the same uniform as his and asked if they know them since I was curious why he asked if I don't know him.

They said he is a really bad boy in his school and that he always fights with everyone! And now, he is standing infront of me and apologising to me!

He didn't say anything, he just smiled and left! IU and me walked to school talking about it...

Jungkook's POV

[Flashback to yesterday...]

I was in s/s/n. I had some competitions. Tae, Jimin, Joon hyung, hobi hyung, Jin hyung and yoongi Hyung were also with me. We had to perform a song as a group.

We were taking a break after practising... We were provided with a room luckily.

Jimin was looking outside

"Hey, isn't that y/n?"

He was pointing outside. Jin hyung looked outside.

"It's her. Whose that boy? Looks like he is bullying her!"

'He is bullying y/n?'

"Tae, I need your help with something!"

He looked at me to continue

"I want to know who he is, can you help?"

"Yep! Consider the job done"