7. Friends?

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I went to my room, closed the door and started to cry, I felt as if my whole world just broke into a billion pieces. He bullies me... But that doesn't mean I can't love him! I never expected him to love me back, but... Knowing that he loves someone else... That's more than I can handle!

I know him for a very long time... He never cries even when he is having a hard time. He is the kind of person who always keeps his sorrows inside. I was startled when I saw him with teary eyes and red face. If he cries, it'll either be for banana milk or Hobi oppa...I never thought that he'll cry for a girl. That means she is really special for him! I can't help but cry!

I fell asleep while crying...

Hobi's POV

I couldn't figure out what to do. I just took the keys and left to see Jin hyung and Namjoon.

I reached there and rang the doorbell. I was totally worried and my face clearly showed how much worried I am.. Jin hyung came to open the door. He understood I am sad..

"Hobaa! What happened? You look worried..! Come inside..."

We took seats and hyung looked at me waiting to know what happened... Namjoon also came there

"Hobi, annyeonghaseyo~"

"Annyeong"

"Are you okay? You don't look cheerful as always..." Nam asked.

I told them what happened...

"Jungkook cried for a girl? He must have loved her very much.. or else he won't cry no matter how hard it is..."

"You're right... But who is she? If he loves her so much, then we should do something for him right?" Jin hyung asked

"Y/n said that he told Jimin that he doesn't have a crush on anyone! So we don't know who she is... And if she loves someone else, then how can we help?" I stated.

Taehyung came there with sleepy eyes.