30. Cousin

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

"Jungkook... I had to help her. I know you don't like her. But she doesn't deserve to be stuck with someone like Claire right?" Jimin asked with a warm smile.

"Yeah... And I am sorry for you, Jessy." He scratched the back of his neck lightly. "I hated you without knowing that you had such a hard time..."

"It's okay. You don't have to be sorry for me. I'm okay now" she smiled.

"And.... I don't have hate you anymore. But, I can't-"

"It's fine. Don't say it. I know how much you love y/n. I am sorry for everything I did to her. I know a sorry isn't enough, but..." She looked away.

"That day..." Jimin started, diverting jungkook's gaze at him. He knew Jessy can't say the rest

"Those people talked to her at the lake... they were my cousin's people...."

"What? Which cousin?" Jungkook asked.

"Sunghoon"

"Wha- why does HE wanna hurt y/n?!!" He almost shouted.

"Sunghoon always told me everything. He always loved y/n secretly. Three months before they met Jessy..."

FLASHBACK

The classes were over.

"Hey there!" Sunghoon smiled, leaning on to the locker next to y/n's.

"Hai... Sunghoon" she smiled

"How do you know my name?" He asked, as if he doesn't know.

"You're pretty famous in the school. Don't you know that?" Both of them chuckled

"You are Lee y/n, right?"

"Yeah. You know me? I thought you didn't know I exist!"

"To be honest, I don't know all the students in our class. But I know you..."

She closed her locker and looked at him.

"How? I am a silent student!"

"Well... I just know it! I've noticed you before..." He shrugged.

"Oh... Okay!"

"Where're your friends?"

"Steve and Bangchan are in the ground and Jessy is on leave." Stated.

"So are you free now?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Yeah... Why?" She asked, confused by his behaviour.