27. Bangchan

"Claire! Atleast tell me what I did this time!!" Jessy screamed, trying to get up

Claire pulled her by the arm and pinned her into the wall.

"Don't raise your voice! And.. you didn't do anything this time! I just hate you! Now stop asking questions and stay quiet or you won't get anything to eat today!"

"I don't want anything from you!" Jessy protested, but in a lower voice. She tried to get Claire's grip off from her, but it didn't work

"I don't want you to eat either! I am feeding you so that your parents or any other people won't doubt me as a bad 'aunty'!"

"I hate you bitch!" Jessy could only protest with words. She knew if she does anything else, Claire would kill her.

Claire slapped her hard and before she slapped a second time, the phone rang. She turned to get it.

"Don't be happy! I'll be back now!"

Jessy was ready to get killed by her as Claire didn't wanna continue this life anymore, but she couldn't think about her parents and y/n when she dies... Claire may even hide her corpse and make up a fake story!

Today, Claire was not having a good day and she let all her frustration and anger in Jessy.

Jessy sat in the ground and hugged her legs close. She couldn't help but cry...

.....and that made Claire satisfied!

Yeah! Claire was a psychopath!

The age gap between Jessy and Claire was 10years.
And has been being the victim of Claire's frustration and anger since 11. It started when Claire's boyfriend cheated her.

Claire always kept it in a limit...
...till the day Jessy's parents left her with Claire, all alone in a house.

"Aww...." Claire came back "Look at my beautiful niece... Face covered with tears... Dress torn in some places.... And... A bruise in her face! That's a first, right? Make up a story about the wounds or else you know what'll happen right?"

Jessy remained silent. Her face was hidden between her hands, but Claire already knew about the new wounds.

Jessy heard Claire's footsteps getting closer

"Look u-" before Claire completed, Jessy dashed out of the house through the backdoor.

"You know you can't run away from here right?" Jessy heard Claire shouting

She ran and ran.... not knowing where to...

Atlast she fell on her knees. Feeling weak. Crying because of the bad fate she have to face.

"Are you okay Miss?" A unfamiliar voice was heard.

Jessy was pissed off. Her sadness was making her angry.