14. Confession

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

The author is lazy.. so let's skip the part between going home and reaching there...

On the way Yoongi talked about things which made y/n worried about Jungkook's health.

As soon as they reached home, y/n went to check Jungkook.
.
Yoongi's POV

The place looked quite.

I have no idea what all things I said on the way home! I hope she believed me!!

We went inside. Jungkook was sleeping in the couch. Poor boy! He have to sleep in the couch since it's part of my plan!

So anyways... On the way home, I said y/n that the boys who 'BEATEN UP Jimin and Jungkook maybe Jake and friends! Yeah I know I gone a bit too far! But I'll apologise to y/n for lieing once everything is fine.

Now, from my viewpoint Jungkook is sleeping, but from y/n's viewpoint he is unconscious! Umm.. not much difference right?

Y/n sat next to Kookie.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?"

Jungkook:
"Y-yeah..."

You didn't tell me that he talks while sleeping!! As much I know, he sleeps quietly! When did this start??!!

Y/n:
"You're awake?"

Jk:
....

Y/n:
"Jungkook?"

He went back to sleep..... I guess!

Y/n:
"I am sorry for whatever happened to you!"

So she did believe me? Well... Okay!

Y/n:
"I am sorry you got beaten up because of me!

Y/n:
"Jungkook... *Sighs* I really love you... But it's hard for me to believe you because I had a past experience when my bestfriend was pranked by her crush. I saw how much hurt she was, so I didn't wanna take risk. I believe you... I didn't thought you'll ever love me! That's why I thought you're pranking me!

Okay, she's super sensitive! She can tear up any moment now!

Is she gonna cry? I don't know how to stop a crying person!

Jin hyung will kill me if he finds out that I made her cry!

Jungkook's POV

I layed in the couch since Tae asked me to sleep here tonight.

I don't mind sleeping here. I wanted to wait for Yoongi hyung and y/n, but I fell asleep since I was tired.

Later, I heard someone talking. I opened my eyes to see a frozen Yoongi hyung staring at y/n who was crying facing the ground!

Y/n:
"Jungkook, I didn't have the courage to tell you anything before, coz' I thought you hate me! I don't know why I am crying now! But I know that..
I won't be able to tell you anything when you're awake! I wish I could tell you how much I love you and how much I want you to be in my life!"

She became silent. I understood that she didn't see that I am up.

I gestured Yoongi hyung to leave and he did so...

Y/n's POV

I don't know why I tear up when I am talking to him about this! But I can't handle it. I really love him.

I really wanna tell him everything, but when he's awake, I can't tell him anything! My eyes were filled with tears, I couldn't see anything!

I looked up again at him. Even though I couldn't see anything, I still tried to look at him...

Y/n:
"Jungkook... I- I really love you! I don't know how I will tell you everything when you wake up, but I know that I can't love another boy like I loved you... You-"

I was cut off when..... I felt someone's lips in mine! My eyes were still watery but I could tell that it was Jungkook...

A/N: CRINGE, CRINGE, AND.... CRINGE!