19. Ji-eun

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

Jungkook saw a feminine figure sitting in the bench in the park.

He recognised the girl. He came infront of her.

"Hey Jungkookie, you're so quic-"

Before she completed her words, Jungkook put his hands around her neck, half chocking her, but still letting her talk.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He shouted.

His eyes were burning with anger. Jessy did feel scared, but she managed to look calm.

"Cool down boy!" Jessy tried to loosen his grip from her neck. But he just holded it with more strength.

She coughed a little.

"If y-you don't l-leave me now, then I w-won't talk!" She managed to say.

He loosened his grip and let her catch her breath.

"Talk" he demanded with gritted teeth. He gave her a intensive, angry, cold stare

"What did you do between y/n and Sara?!"

"What I have done before with the people she loves." Jessy had a small smirk growing in her face.

Jungkook's blood was boiling by now. He had the anger to kill her. But he holded back his anger.

He knew being angry won't work.

"What. do. you. want?"

"I want you to break up with y/n and listen to what I say!"

"Not gonna happen!" Jungkook said trying his best to hold back his anger.

"Okay! I am not gonna force you." She was still smirking.

"You know y/n right? She's an absolute softy. I had separated her even from her 'bestfriend' before. So basically it's not a hard task for me.

You may not leave her. But I can make the others leave her. And she will be totally broken if she has only one person with her.

Do you think a human can leave with just her boyfriend? She needs friends, family and other people she loves.

If you're going to stay with her, then remember, you're indirectly letting her suffer. Sara was just a normal friend and still she cried right? Sara was a demo for you by me!

Think about it Jungkook! Either you leave her and let her live happily with so much more people, or stay with her and make me cut all the other people from her life!"

Jessy said and left leaving Jungkook who felt uneasy

He thought about what she said. It was right...

Y/n will be totally hurt if everyone leaves her. And from Jessy's confidence, he understood that she can do it.

But he can't leave her too....