35. Confession :)

"How is she?" Jimin asked Jungkook when all of them arrived infront of the ICU.

"Doctor said she'll be fine. She lost too much blood, so she just went unconscious." Jungkook explained.

"Who gave blood to Jessy?" Tae inquired.

"Yoongi oppa did" y/n answered.
(Guess Jessy's blood type without googling it)

Yoongi came out after giving blood to see Bangchan who was standing next to the door. He approached him.

"Bangchan..." He called. Chan looked up at the elder.

"Hyung... I don't know what happened. I- I am s-" he started, but Yoongi cut him off.

"Don't say it! It's alright."

The others joined Yoongi and Chan.

"We can understand you. You were really close to her. Maybe Sunghoon send those texts to everyone somehow to keep you away from Jess, so that he could get her under his control in every possible way..." Yoongi said, the warm smile on his face.

"Sunghoon?" Bangchan looked at everyone, clueless about what they are saying.

"Uhh... That's a loooooong story. I'll tell you about that some other day?" Jimin said, putting his hand around Chan's shoulder.

"So we cool?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. I am really sorry!" Chan rubbed the back of his neck.

"New rule. No one is allowed to apologise as long as they are asked to." Jin announced to which everyone chuckled and nodded

"Anything hyung says. But I think we are supposed to apologise..." a voice said. Everyone turned around to see Sunghoon and Jin-young.

Everyone except Chan looked at the duo with a questioning look and Chan...well he was still clueless.

"I know I owe you big time and I did things which are not easy to forgive, but..." Sunghoon started.

Jungkook inter-wined his hands with y/n's hands.
"But?" He asked.

"Jungkook, you don't have to be so protective for her around me. I did all those just because of Jisoo. I won't do any damage to anyone's lives anymore. I promise. Can you guys give me a second chance?" His eyes said how much he meant the things he said.

Jimin opened his mouth to say something but y/n talked before him "we'll think about it Sunghoon. I know you won't hurt anyone on purpose..." She gave a warm smile.

"You sure?" Tae asked just to ensure she means it.

"Yep!"

"You can trust him. I didn't knew about all this until recently. I am apologising from Jisoo's side. I have send her for counsiling. I hope she'll change..." Jin-young added.

Everyone smiled at them.

"I am hungry. Can we go have something to eat?" Tae asked.

"Okay, come. I'll buy you something. Whoever is hungry, come with me. Others stay here and see if there's anything the doctors want us to do..." Jin said, heading to the canteen.

-

"Joon hyung and Jimin?" Jungkook called out the two boys who were peacefully enjoying their food.

"Yeah?" The two waited for him to continue.

"You guys are gonna tell me something."

"What?" The two looked at eachother in confusion.