11. Angel

A/N: Guys, if you feel this chapter a bit cringe, I promise it will get better as the chapters continue...

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

When he said he knows why I am having a hard time trying to look at him, I wished he don't know anything, but when Jungkook said "I know who your 'handsome prince' is", I realised that Jimin did actually tell him!

I tried to get out of there since I didn't wanna talk about this. He got hold of my hands and asked me to talk. I wanted to leave but Hobi oppa also asked me to talk to him...

I looked at him and he gestured me to do it. I removed Jungkook's hands from mine and sat there since I didn't wanna disobey Hobi. But I didn't look at Jungkook

"Please look at me, angel..."

What the- did I hear him calling me angel?!! No, I am just dreaming, right? But, I really heard it!!

"Jung-jungkook? What d-did you call me?" I asked, my voice cracking

He took my hands in his hands and took a deep breath

"Y/n, we know eachother for a long time, right? And I, I always bullied you. You know why?"

"-because I once made you fall from stairs when you were not in a good mood?!"
I said it more like a question rather than an answer.

"That day, I did became angry coz' of that incident, but... The reason I was behaving cold all this while was because I understood that.... that I am starting to have feelings for you" he sighed

What does he mean? Does he, he loves me? No! It'll be something else, y/n! He used to hate you right?!

I didn't say anything, I just tried to convince myself what's going on

"I thought you will never accept me, so I tried to ignore you and my feelings! But the more I ignored you, the more I missed you and loved you! Yesterday I cried because I thought you love someone else! That's why I ran out of school! I, I realised that I can't forget you or my feelings!! I love you y/n, you are my angel!!" He stopped.

I was frozen in my seat! He was still holding my hands. There was silence in the room.

I thought about all that he said, what he said appeared to be true! But I can't believe that he loves me, maybe he is saying all this to tease me! He always teases me right?

I heard what I wished to be real, but when I heard it, I wasn't ready to believe it!! I couldn't believe it!!

"Jungkook stop teasing me! I know you're pranking me coz' you know that I love you!! Please don't pull such pranks, it hurts!! "

Tears started forming in my eyes.

"I- I am not teasing you!! Please trust me!! I love you! Truly! Have you ever seen me talking to another girl or even talking softly to any others except my friends and family?! I bullies some other students too, but I never talked to them, I always behaves cold at them! But even when I am bullying you, I don't get too harsh!! And you are the only girl who I have ever bullied!! Please believe me!! I, I really love you y/n!!"