24. Steve

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook and Jessy moved to a seat a bit away from others coz' she wanted to talk to him in 'private'

Jungkook didn't have any other choice as he is supposed to be acting like this.... But he was unsure if there's any point in continuing this now...

"So what's it Jess?" He asked in the most cheerful voice he could fake.

"I actually need your help..."

"With what?"

She sighed a little
"Jungkook, I know you hate me..." She started

"And why do yo-" he started but Jessy continued

"Jungkook please let me talk... Please listen to everything I say before telling me anything or leaving... Please..."

She seemed to be desperate and somehow Jungkook felt that he should listen to her

"Okay, continue"

"It's okay if you hate me. Coz'... I don't deserve to be loved! I am not sure if you're gonna believe my words, but please atleast listen to everything I say."

Jungkook just nodded in response

"You know, I was actually happy when y/n left LA, but that was not because I hated her, but... Because I wanted her to be happy and I knew she won't be happy when I am there..."

"Je-"

"Jungkook please!" Jessy stopped him even before he spoke

"Okay! Fine!"

"I never wanted to hurt Boo..."

"Boo? Boo who?"

"Y/n..."

"Huh?"

"I used to call her Boo. She didn't like it but I always called her that way..."

Jungkook looked at her in disbelief. The Jessy he knew hated nicknames and stuff.

'And why is she making up a story now?'

"I still loves her and wants to be friends with her! But..."

"But what?"

"I can't! If I don't hurt her mentally, they will hurt her physically!"

"What do you mean? Who's they?
Jessy, make it clear! I don't get it!"

JESSY'S FLASHBACK

"Yeah I'll be there on time. Bye Boo, love ya"

"Aah! You'll never listen! Anyways, take care, love you too" reply came from the other person and she hung up

Jessy chuckled and kept her phone in her jean pocket.