9. Busted

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

He left after saying those words... I didn't know what I am supposed to do... On one hand, Jungkook is trying to help me keep loving him and on the other, he says that he loves his 'angel' to a stage that he won't forget her!

Him calling her his angel hurts more than the fact the he is trying to help me without knowing that it's him himself!

I just went to my seat and layed down my head.
After a while I got up from there and gone out searching for Jimin

Jimin's POV

Jungkook is being really weird today. And y/n... She's happy that Jungkook is being nice to her, but I know she is internally hurt.... I wish I could help her!

We- no, IU and Tae were talking and I was just playing in my phone..

I heard someone calling out my name. I looked around and saw Jungkook coming towards me! He was looking serious!

Did that idiot say something that made him angry?!

He grabbed my hand and took me with him to a nearby bunch where no one else could hear what we're talking...

"What happened kookie?"

"I wanna know something!"

"What?"

"The boy y/n loves... It's me right?"

Jm: *jungshooked*

"Answer me!!"

Did she tell him everything...

"Did she propose?'

I said it out loud!

Great Jimin, now either y/n or Jungkook will kill you!

"So she loves me??!"

"So she didn't propose?"

"No! I just had a doubt!! And... *smile* so she really loves me, huh?

Why does he look so happy and what did she do which made him doubt?!

"Yeah, but how did you doubt that?"

"She said the boy she loves, loves someone else more than she loves him. And she said that the girl her boy loves loves someone! So it's me, right? *Smiling, smiling and..... smiling*

"But why the hell do you look so happy about it? And what made you so nice towards her suddenly?!" I asked, even though I couldn't 100% understand what he said

"Because she is the girl I love, you pabo!"

"What the- I thought you hate her!"

Jk: *tells the whole bullying, falling in love, avoiding, and etc story*