31. Jisoo

Third-person's POV

Third-person's POV

Jessy opened her eyes to find herself in an empty bedroom.

The last thing she remember is being dragged in to a car.

She guessed the place to be Sunghoon's...

The sound of someone opening the door shifted her gaze to them.

In came three people, one unfamiliar face and two familiar faces.

Sunghoon and Jisoo.

"Hey Jess! How ya doin?" Jisoo asked with an evil smirk in her face.

[I am using Jisoo and Sunghoon because you guys know how they look. And I hate the fact that I am calling them bad eventhough it's just an FF]

"Why didn't you just ask me to come here if you wanted to meet me? Why do you have to do it like you are a mafia or something?!!" Jessy turned her head away from them.

"Yo. You should be grateful that we didn't tie you up in a dark room or something. The only thing we did is making you unconscious for a while!" Jisoo said.

"Jisoo, move back. I'll talk to her" Sunghoon said, making Jisoo move away from Jessy.

"Jess, what were you talking to Jimin and Jungkook about?" He asked in a calm tone.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Okay, forget about that. But why did you go back to y/n yesterday? Didn't we have a deal?" He asked, this time his voice a bit more stern.

"I am sorry. I just lost it for a few minutes. But except saying a small apology, I didn't tell her anything else. I promise." She looked in his eyes this time.

"But-"

"Why did you apologise? You're supposed to stay away from her and not be soft with her!" Jisoo cutted off Sunghoon.

"Jisoo, I said let me talk!!" Sunghoon's tone had a hint of anger. Jisoo backed off.

"Sunghoon I am sorry. But this is too hard for both of us." Jessy sighed.

"Okay, I understand." He walked away without saying anything else.

"Can I go home? Where is this place?"

Jessy asked.

"Sorry, you can't go home or know where you are..." The other guy said.