29. Australia

Third-person's POV

Third-person's POV

"Jessy, your aunt is moving out to Australia next week as part of her job..." Mrs.Hwang said through the phone.

"She is?" Jessy tried to sound normal.

"Yeah... But now you'll have to move out of LA, you can perhaps... stay with us?"

"It's okay mom! I'll stay here itself and complete my studies here! Don't worry about me! I've y/n, Steve and Bangchan right? I won't feel lonely, I promise"

"But, you will be alone at home!"

"I'll spend the day with my friends and at night, I will sleep securely, I am not scared mom"

'The only thing that scares me is your so called sister'

"Okay, if you say so, we're also okay with it!"

Jessy clapped her hands in joy.

"Thank you for believing me mom! I promise I won't feel bad that she's leaving!"

"In that case, I am also not worried! Now, I need to go, take care Jess! Bye"

"Bye mom" Jessy took out her earbuds and layed in the bed, looking at the ceiling.

"Finally!"

^•^

Claire opened the door and placed her things inside.

She was fully happy that she'll be moving out to Australia and that the whole flight's expenses are taken by the company.

She did find it weird that they're doing everything for her, but she didn't care much since it's good for her.

Jessy came downstairs when she understood that Claire is home.

"Oh hey there~ I guess your mom already told you about my transfer, right?" Claire asked as soon as she saw her niece

"Yes, she did!"

"Too bad! Now you'll have to leave your precious friends and your boyfriend!" She scoffed.

"First thing, Chan is just a close friend of mine.
Second, I am not leaving anyone or anything!"

"When did you start talking back to me? And do you think my sister and her husband is gonna let you stay here alone?"

"Yes I do! And guess what? Your sister and her husband, that is, my parents, already gave me the permission to stay here even after you leave to Australia!"

"They did?? Then I guess I'll have to take my comin years' pleasure in advance in this one week!"
Claire smirked.

Jessy knew what she meant by 'pleasure'. But she didn't care much.