20. Ignoring?

Y/n sat in the table with her pancake.

"Oppa... Where's Jungkook?" She asked Hobi

"He left already." Hobi said taking a seat next to her.

"He left? Without me?!"

"He said he's going with Tae. Jimin will come with you today..."

"Oh... Okay!"

[Here, Tae is the kind of student who loves to reach school earlier, not to study but for fun. Don't tell me this is not normal, I myself used to do this ─.─]

'But he should've atleast told me!'

•Flashback to yesterday•

"Yaah what are you doing?" Jimin shouted
"Come play with us!"

"I am not in a mood Jimin. You guys continue"

"Jungkookie, You look stressed. Are you okay?"

"I am just tired. I am going home. See you guys tomorrow..."

"Okay! Take care. Jalga~[bye]"

^•^

Jungkook went to the place where Yoongi took y/n that night. He saw a familiar figure sitting in there.

'Y/n?'

He didn't went near her. He understood that she came here to be alone for a while....

"You have to get used to this again! She'll make everyone leave. You have to make yourself be happy when you're alone." Jungkook heard her saying to herself before leaving

'You won't be alone y/n...'

•End of flashback•

"Why did you came early today?" Y/n asked Jungkook who was looking outside the window

"Just came early, no special reasons..." Jungkook replied shortly, without looking at her.

"Oh okay..."

Y/n couldn't figure out why he is avoiding eye contact since morning.

^•^

Canteen...

"Where's Jungkook?" Y/n asked looking at the empty seat left for him.

"He said he's not hungry" Jimin replied.

-------

"...and I will listen to you"

"So you just want me to act like we are good friends?"

"Yep, that's all."

"Okay!"

Jessy felt super happy at this point. Jungkook was always cold to her and she knew that he hated her more than anyone else. But-

"But!"

"But what?"

"Don't try to talk with me or get close to me unnecessarily! It's an act and we'll do it only when y/n is around!"

He knew she'll be hurt to see him talking to Jessy while ignoring her, but he believed that this would be better for her and that she'll soon get used to this.

"O-okay!" She replied in a low voice.
"But you'll have to act infront of Jimin, Tae, IU and her other friends too. Or else-"

"Okay! Now leave!" He looked outside the window, annoyed by her presence.

"But-"

"Just leave! No one is here, you said to act only when we're with others!"

Jessy didn't say another word. She left...

She was happy with the fact that he is atleast gonna talk to her infront of others in a friendly manner. But she knew that he still hates her..... more than anyone else.

^•^

9

11th September
Tuesday

Dear diary....

I did it again! I hurted y/n again today! Why can't I change?

I hate myself for hurting her like this! But...

God, why do I have to do this?!! I never loved Steve, not more than a friend! The only boy I loved was 'him'. And now I have to hurt y/n and say that it's because of Steve!

I love her! She's my bestfriend! She's the one who always stood up for me! And yet...

I wanna run away and let her be happy. But even if I leave, they'll hurt her more and find me again! Why are they like this?!

Only a few people is left in her life. And now I have to....

Agh! My life sucks! I am the worst human! Why did I ever ask help from them?! Now I lost my bestfriend!! I hate me! I hate them! I hate everything I have done!

Mom is calling... I am stopping.

Yours Jessy~

Jessy went through her old diaries. She broke into tears.

Deep within, she still seen y/n as the person who cared for her the most!

The more she tried to convince herself that y/n is a pest in her life, the more she realised that y/n was the best of friends she had!

-------

August 29 2021
Monday

It's been 3 days since I last talked to her.

I miss her. I wanna talk to her. I wanna atleast spend some time with her! But... I don't wanna make Jessy hurt her again.

Everytime I see her, I can feel a pain somewhere inside me!

Everytime she smiles at me and I ignore her, I internally break!

Everytime she try to talk to me and I leave without looking at her, I can feel both of us are hurt!

Everytime I make excuses to not to talk to her and not to talk about her with anyone, I can feel that I am internally dieing!

Why do I have to take all this?!

I know Jessy loves me for a long time, but now she is trying to snatch me away from the one I love. She hates y/n for a wrong assumption and she is doing exactly what she blamed y/n did, which she did not!

I hate her! And she knows that. Why is she still doing all this?!

I don't wanna hurt y/n with my words too. So I haven't told her even to keep away from me. I can't do that!

Agh! Only if I knew how to get rid of Jessy forever!
Why did she show up in our life?
She ruined everything!!

-Jungkook