13. Drive

[In the car]

[In the car]

Yoongi's POV

She stayed quite, looking outside.

She appeared to be deep in thoughts. I let her be.

We are not friends, but I have seen her hanging out with my brothers, and I knew that she was a soft hearted person. I guess that's why she got confused when Kookie said everything.

After a few minutes she realised where she was. She looked at me and smiled.

"Oppa..."

"Yeah?"

"You guys are like real brothers right?" She asked with a warm smile

"Yep! We never feel like we have no blood relation..."

"Seeing you guys like this makes me happy, I donno why!"

"That's because you're like our sister! Except Jungkookie... you're his angel right?" I gave her my gummy smile

"I.... I don't know!" I sighed

"What don't you know? Don't you love him?" I looked at her for a second and then looked back at the road

"I- I love him, but..."

I stopped the car and looked at her.

"You are confused about something?"

She nodded

"Y/n look, I know you don't know me and that we have never talked personally... But 5 of my brothers call you their sister and one loves you like you're his angel, so I see you as my sister dear. You can trust me and tell me anything. I am not forcing you to talk, but if you want then you can talk"

I started the car again.

Y/n's POV

Something made me feel that he is a brother to me. Yeah, we talked just today but still something was telling me that he's just like my other oppas.

"Oppa, nothing that happened today looks real to me! I mean, this morning Jungkook started being nice to me! Jimin said that he's teasing me to see what I'll do! Jungkook became angry while watching a series! Jimin said that he's jealous! Jung- Jungkook said that he loves me and till yesterday I thought he hates me! I just can't tell myself that all this happened in one day!"

"Y/n, it's okay! Don't stress yourself okay? I know you feel a bit confused about everything going on now but Jungkook really loves you dear! I know that! He used to talk to me about you" he said

"B-but he said he never told anyone..."

"Umm actually he told me! But don't tell anyone about this, he didn't tell me on purpose, I picked it up from his talks!"

He continued... "Sometimes he comes home to talk to me. After you became his 'angel', he used to talk about you so much..."

Yoongi:
"He won't stop talking about you until some other matter comes up. He never got tired of talking about you. I knew he loves you. Later he tried to ignore talking about you. He started feeling that you'll never accept him! He hated himself for bullying you, still he protected you without your acknowledgement. "