33. 🦋No title🦋

Third-person's POV

Third-person's POV

"Hey hyung, it's me Jimin" Jimin cheerfully said

"Annyeong Jiminnie!" The person on the other line said.

"Hyung, I heard that you're in Korea now. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Umm.. I am sorry. I am just staying for a few days. So I didn't think about informing anyone..."

"Oh. So are you at home now?"

"No. I was somewhere else. Why?"

"Can I visit your residence in Jinhae-gu with my friends?"

A light silence came from the other line and everyone looked at eachother. Yoongi gestured him to ask again.

"Uhh... Hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Sure. Why not? But when will you be coming?", Jin-young asked.

"We are in Jinhae-gu actually... Yoongi hyung was spending time indoor too much, so we thought to go for a mini-trip..." Jimin said, only to recieve a death glare from his hyung.

Tae, Jungkook and y/n chuckled lightly.

"Oh, ok-kay. Can I know who all are coming. I'll prepare rooms for you all here. I am also in Jinhae-gu."

"Me, Tae, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hobi hyung, Kookie, y/n and Joon hyung."

"Y/n?" Jin-young asked.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you about her. She is my friend."

"No, not that. Why is she alone with all you boys"

Y/n was about to ask why she can't hangout with her brothers, but before she said anything, Jungkook covered her mouth and reminded her why they were here.

"We can't leave her alone at home. So, we brought her with us...." Jimin replied.

"Oh. Okay, so when will you guys reach here?"

"In about an hour"

"Okay. Now I'll go and prepare everything for you guys."

"Okay, bye. See you there"

"Yeah, bye"

Jimin hung up the call.

"She is probably there. Orelse, he shouldn't have sound panicked." Namjoon said.

"Yeah. And it's a slight relief. Because, he will not allow anything bad to happen. We can hope that she's not hurt. Let's make it slow, but still quick." Jimin said, to which everyone nodded

"You know the direction right?" Jin asked.

"Yep!"

"Okay, then let's go" Joon said

Everyone got inside the cars. But before Joon and Jungkook went inside, Jungkook stopped Joon.

"What happened?"