32. Jinhae-gu

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

Namjoon and Jimin came to the living room to meet the others.

Jimin told them how much dangerous it will be if Jessy is missing because of his cousin.

"We have to act fast. We can't take any risk", Namjoon said.

"But where should we look? We don't know where they may have took her!" Tae reminded.

"Jimin, can't you think of any places where thay would have took her?" Jungkook asked.

"No. They have a house in Sanbon dong, they hardly stay even there... Otherthan that place, I don't think they ha-" Jimin paused as he remembered something.
"There's one place!! Jinhae-gu!! Jin hyung owns a forest like area there!!"

"Who told you that I own a forest in Jinhae-gu? I owns places from Seoul only!" A voice came from the doorstep and everyone looked in that direction.

It was Seokjin and Yoongi. They came closer

"Not you hyung. My cousin Jin", Jimin said

"Do you know that place Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah. I don't expect hyung to get involved in something like this. But that's the only place they can go. It's a sloppy area and he has a residence there..."

"Then we're setting off to Jinhae-gu now itself", Yoongi said "we can't waste any time."

Everyone nodded.

Hobi had informed Jin and Yoongi about it already.

"Who all are going?" IU asked.

"Me, Yoongi, Hobi, Joon, Jimin and Jungkook" Jin said.

"Wait. What about me?" Tae asked.

"You stay here. We can't leave y/n alone."

"But I wanna come too!" Tae and y/n said in unison.

"No!" The older ones said at the same time.

"I didn't ask for your permission! I am coming with you. Now don't waste time and come!" Y/n said, going outside the house as she pushed Jin and Yoongi out of her way.

"So I am also coming! Ji-eun, take care of yourself and don't skip food! Bye! You all stop standing still and move!" Tae said, already following y/n.

The elders sighed and went out.

They set off to Jinhae-gu after dropping IU and Nayeon.

>•<

"Jessy?" Jin-young called in a calm voice, looking at girl sitting on the floor with her face, crying covered by her hands nd legs.

She looked up at the older boy.

"Did she hurt you?" He placed the food in the bed and came closer to her.