10. Jelly

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I asked Jimin to stay tonight. He wasn't ready to do that, but I am way more stubborn that mochi! So, he had no other option other than listening to me. He said he'll come home after informing Yoongi oppa...

Jungkook's POV

I came home, freshen up and went looking for y/n. I checked her room, she was not there. So I checked downstairs and found her with hyung in the dance room.

"You guys are pretty good! Mind if I join?" I asked with a smile

"Come on, join in" hyung said giving me back a warm smile

We danced for some time. It felt good. We sat on the ground after a while...

"Jungkookie..."

"Yeah hyung?"

"You feel better now?"

"Yep!" I said. "Umm... hyung... Is it okay if I tell you about her later?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck.

"Yeah dear... You can talk to me once you're ready to talk..."

"Okay, thank you hyung~ "

I was still not ready to talk to him about her! I don't know how he'll react when he knows that 'she' is y/n...

I sighed a little.

His phone rang and he left to check it... It was now me and y/n.

I was in a mood to tease her!

"So y/nie..."

She looked at me

"Can you help me with something?

"Umm... Help you with what?" She asked

"I don't know how to tell my 'angel' about how I feel, so can you help me with it?" I asked, emphasizing the word 'angel' to see her reaction

"H-how can I help you when I don't know who she is..." She asked looking away

"You can just tell me how I should say it... "

"Just tell her how you really feel... it... It'll help"

"Okay~"

You're the only angel in my life y/n...

"Y/nie..." She looks at me again
"She's is like you... I mean her character is similar to yours. So can I do a demo now with you? Can you tell me how you feels?"

"S-sure!"

"Okay here it goes..."

I moved close to her, not too close. I sat infront of her. She seemed to be tensed. I looked into her eyes.

"Y/n look..." I started.

I saw her getting chills when I said her name in that tone...

"We've known eachother for a very long time, right? I always tried to ignore you when I felt that I am falling for you! I thought you'll never accept me! But the more I tried to ignore you... You- you just got more important to me! I managed to try behaving cold, but... I just missed you more...When I heard that you love someone, I felt like my world is breaking into a million pieces! I cried that whole day! I- I can't loose you! I love you y/nie!"