11. Thank you

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung, I-"

"He was jealous!!"
Jimin said cutting me off

[Pray for Mochi's life]

I told this idiot not to say anything! Wtf is he doing?! I am gonna kill him! Just let me get out of this mess!!

"Jungkookaah, stop staring at me like that!!" Jimin said, looking at me, who was staring deep into his soul.

"Why? What made him jealous?" Hyung asked.

"Hyung, can we talk privately?" I asked, feeling uneasy to talk about this in the presence of y/n.

"No strangers are standing here! I guess Jimin already knows about it and you scared y/n, so you should tell her too! No others are here, so just say it!"

"Hy-hyung, I-"

C'mon Jungkook, do something!! Agh, this is hard!! I looked at y/n and sighed.

"Hyung, can I say what happened?" Jimin started, again!

I looked at him again.

Hobi:
"Kookie, tell me if you did something wrong! You keep looking at Jimin with a dangerous stare everytime he says something! Jimin, please say what's happening..."

I didn't say anything. I didn't knew what I should say. So I just waited for Jimin to talk. Y/n looked really confused. Both of their eyes were fixed on Jimin.

Jimin started:
"Jungkookie... He loves his girl so much, and I know that! This afternoon, we talked about it. He knows that she loves him back..."

"What? You said it's a lie and that he was messing around right?" Y/n said

"Umm... Please listen to me... Since he knows that she already loves him, he is trying to tease her... And today..."

"Jimin, enough!" I cut him off

"Why?" He pulled up a eyebrow

"I will say the rest!"

He gave me a I-don't-trust-you look.

"I won't lie, promise"
I smiled assuring it and moved towards y/n. Hobi and y/n were confused about what I am doing.

I stood infront of her. She was standing next to the couch next to Jimin.

"Y/nie?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Take a seat."

I told, gesturing her to take a seat in the couch.

"O-okay."

She sat.

I sat in the couch, facing her. Hyung and Jimin sat in the other couch and everyone were eager for me to talk. I took a deep breath and looked into her eyes.