16. Guest?

Days passed

Days passed... After one month...

Jungkook and y/n became more close.

Hobi started working in a cafe coz' he started feeling bored at home.

Jin and Yoongi are trying to learn how to study something for their upcoming final exams.

Joon also joined Hobi as he also had nothing to do

Jimin... Well nothing much happened to him...

Tae and IU go out at night once every week since IU gets a day's leave weekly.

Y/n's POV

I bid goodbye to Sara. We had a good time hanging out...

I reached infront of the door. As I was about to step inside I noticed a pair of high heels.

'We are having guests? Yay, finally someone came to visit'
I thought.

I knew that it was probably someone Hobi and Jungkook knows but I don't, but Hobi wasn't home and Jungkook said he haven't completed his assignment, so I was happy to know that we've a guest.

I was excited to meet whoever it was....

I stepped in. I looked around and saw no one.

I heard someone talking from the living room upstairs.

Third person's POV

She walked towards living room. She reached there and saw Jungkook and a girl sitting in the couch.

Jungkook was busy in his phone and the girl, who was sitting opposite to him, seemed to be telling him something which he didn't appeared to be listening.

Y/n couldn't see the girl's face as she was facing her back now.

Y/n moved closer and fake coughed to get their attention. Jungkook looked up.

"Hey y/nie you're back?" Jungkook said getting up from the couch and moving towards her.

"Yeah" she smiled and gave him a hug.

The girl turned around to see who it was.
"Y/n?" The girl asked as she saw her.

"Je-jessy?" Y/n's eyes widened, she stood there shocked in seeing the other girl

"You guys know eachother?" Jungkook asked
"Then you two talk... I'll grab you something to drink"

With that, he left.

Y/n and Jessy were now alone in the living room.

"Mind to tell me what you're doing here?" Jessy asked

"The question is, what are YOU doing here?!" Y/n was getting annoyed by the other girl's presence

"What I am doing here? Well, I am paying a visit to my only relatives in Seoul! And I was clearly not expecting someone like you here!"

'she's their relative?!' y/n thought to herself.

"Would you mind to tell me what you're doing here?!" She asked in a annoyed tone moving towards y/n.

"I- I am staying here with them!" She didn't wanna stutter but it came out like that.

"Staying with them? What do you-"

"Hey y/nie, here, drink this. You must be tired." Jungkook said from behind. He had a bottle of banana milk with him.

"Thank you" she said as he gave it to her.

"Jungkook, why is she staying here? You didn't tell me anything!" Jessy asked in annoyance

"I don't think I have to tell you everything! And her staying here is none of your business! You don't have to care about it!" Jungkook said in his cold tone.

"Why are you so cold to me and so soft to her? And why can't I know what this bitch is doing here?!!" She asked, anger taking over her.

"First, I don't think I have to talk softly to you! Second, mind your language! I let you in because eomma asked hyung to look after you until you find a place to stay in, if you are planning to annoy me, then I won't hesitate to kick you outta here!"

His face was cold and his tone was threatening.

He turned his head back to y/n

"So how was your day?" His voice was calm now and he was smiling.

"It, it was fine.... Can we talk about something?" Y/n asked

"Sure!" He said and walked to his room next to the living room with y/n leaving Jessy alone, who was now pissed off.

'don't have to talk to me softly?! Mind my language?!! Why does he hate me so much? What does y/n have to do with him? And why is he so nice to her? Why does he care for her more than me?! Ofcourse she's not his girlfriend! Or is she?'

Jessy's blood was boiling. She was so much mad at the sight of him caring for y/n and standing up against her for y/n.

She wanted to storm into his room and let her anger take over her, but she knew that Jungkook won't mind to kick her out if he's mad! So she stormed out of the house instead!

Author's note

I hope you're safe and happy. I really thank you for reading my series. I purple you ♡ Have a good day/night