17. Flashback

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

Jungkook's room...

"What happened?" Jungkook asked as they sat in his bed facing eachother.

"J-jessy is your relative?" She asked
Her tone worried Jungkook

"Yeah... Her dad is eomma's cousin... Why do you look so worried? How do you know her"

"She...

^Y/n's flashback^

"Wh- but-"

The girl ignored y/n and walked out of the classroom leaving y/n alone.

Y/n started crying.

'why? Why does everyone leave me? She was my closest friend! I told her everything! Still she is leaving me? Why is no one staying in my life?!!'

She was having a hard time lately.

Everyone started leaving her. She had talked about this to her bestfriend and she said she'll stay with y/n forever. But just now she too left y/n.

Now there's only seven more people whose still in her life.

Mom, dad, Hobi's parents, Hobi, her grandma and Ms.Stella, her dance teacher.

Literally everyone else left...

But why?

She heard someone walking into the class.

The school had let off already, who's it? She looked up.

"Aww... Your bestfriend left you?"

"J-jessy? What are you doing here? And how do you know about us?"

"Well... it's a long story... Wanna hear?" Jessy asked.

Y/n didn't had a good feeling about the other girl.

Jessy sat infront of y/n

"You see, once I had a really sweet friend. We were really close. And we used to hang out together most of the time. But I had a boyfriend and she left me after ruining my relationship with him!..." Jessy started

"FOR THE VERY LAST TIME, I. AM. NOT. THE. ONE. WHO. RUINED. YOUR. RELATIONSHIP! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE JESS! YOU ARE MAKING UP ASSUMPTIONS AND HATING ME FOR NO REASON! IF YOU WERE MY FRIEND THEN WHY DO YOU THINK THAT I BROKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP?!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT HE LOVED ME!! WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND IT??!" y/n stormed at the other girl.

They had already talked about it so much times.

Jessy's so called 'boyfriend' loved y/n, he couldn't help but fall in love with her character.

He never loved Jessy. He saw her as a friend. But sometimes he was annoyed by the girl's attitude towards him.

Y/n's POV

When he confessed to me, Jessy assumed that her bestfriend, that's me, cheated her.

She left me and we had argued over this topic many times.

"Cool down girl. Let me complete the story! So you see, I didn't like what she done. So guess what, I decided that she should also feel my pain. And I had a good plan how to do it. And I succeeded! I cut all her loved ones from her life!" She laughed hysterically.

Tears started flowing down my cheeks.

Jessy, the one who used to be my closest friend, is taking away everyone from my life!

Jessy was not the soft girl anymore! She has changed, and it's a bad change, a really bad change!

Third-person's POV

"Je-jess... You loved him more than me?" Y/n was tearing up

"I loved you more than anyone! But you cheated me! You snatched my boyfriend from me, you snatched his love!" Her voice was cracking a little, but it was still filled with pain

Jessy was too stubborn to look at what really happened

"Jess, please understand! He- he never confessed to you right? Then how can you tell that I snatched his love? We were friends right? Why do we have to be like this?!"

Y/n felt weak.

"But we loved eachother and before he confessed, you came in the way! And now I know you're hurt! That's what I wanted! Never expect me to return to you, ever!! I hate you y/n!"

Her words broke y/n.

She never thought Jessy will hate her! And now, Jessy hates her more than anyone else!

Jessy left the crying girl alone.

^flashback ends^

Y/n started crying.

Even after Jessy left, she used to love her.

But Jessy loved him too much that she didn't seemed to care about what the truth is.

"Y/nie, please don't cry" Jungkook cupped her face in his hands and wiped away her tears.

"My parents let me come to Seoul because they knew that I need to move away... from her! She separated me from all my friends!"

"It's okay! We won't hate you no matter what! You have us, your parents, me, Hobi hyung, other hyungs, IU, my parents, many people who cares about you!"

"I know but.."

"We will always love you y/n... I promise!"

Jungkook gave her a hug. Y/n hugged him back.

Then Jessy came up in jungkook's mind. His blood boiled.

"And her! She's not gonna stay here any longer!" Jungkook was about to leave the room but y/n stopped him by holding his wrist

"No it will make her hate me more! Just stay by my side. Let her be.."

"You sure?"

"Yeah~" she gave him a assuring smile.

He patted her head "but if she does something to you, then I won't mind to kick her out!"

'I already hate her more than anything else!' he thought to himself

"Okay~"

^•^

"What happened to your assignment?" She asked as she came out of the washroom after washing her face.

"Well... I am trying to find some material online, can you help me?"

"Sure!"

Author's note

I love you guys...The author is doing her best, I hope you love it...

And.. was this chapter a bit confusing or something?