5. Crush

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

As the days passed, I was fitting in the house. Eventhough Jungkook is still the same, Hobi and I spend some time together. The worst part of the day is going to school and coming back. I go with Jungkook, so it's really awkward for me.

Since IU didn't change school, it was a big relief, as I didn't have any other friends otherthan Jimin, Tae, Hobi oppa, Joon oppa and Jin oppa...

Jungkook's POV

[After one month]

It's been one month since y/n moved here. She started talking to me without stuttering, but she is still scared of me while talking, I can just say it from the way she talks...

[At school cafeteria]

IU and y/n have lunch with us coz' IU and Tae wanna spend time together. And since y/n doesn't have much friends, she sits with us.

Everyone was busy talking while I was just playing in my phone..

Tae's POV

"Y/naah" Jimin called her. I can say he is thinking something mischievous from the way he called her.

"Yeah mochi?" She turned her head towards him.

"Do you have a crush on someone?"

I saw y/n giving a deadly stare at Jimin... I think he asked it on purpose to tease her or what.... I mean she was red and looked angry while Jimin was making that face which he makes when he done something wrong on purpose...

I am sure that y/n had the anger to kill him.

Y/n's POV

Everything was going fine and then that pabo asked me about my crush. I know he asked it on purpose! Otherthan IU, he is the only person who knew about it. I gave him a death stare, [just like one she gives to IU] I had the anger to kill him!

"Y/naah, you didn't answer my question..."

He tried to act innocent